Really Easy Yoga
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to practice breathing techniques, simple mudras, easy yoga postures and meditations for the morning to start the day and the evening to help relax and ease the body before sleep.
- Students will need computer/mobile app for access to Udemy site and internet access. Students will need space and time to practice the activities in the course and PDF software to download documents that supplement the course.
This course is gradually being updated and refilmed
How do you start your day? Are you able to sleep soundly at night? Do you experience aches and pains? Does your body feel stiff, tense and tight? Or does it feel relaxed and flexible? Do you suffer migraines, headaches and indigestion or other stress responses?
We live such busy lives; hectic and hurried and often we have no time to release the tension from our body and our mind this causes energetic blockages and disconnects us from our inner and outer Divine. This course will help you develop a deeper sense of inner divinity and assist in your spiritual growth as tension, pressure and stress releases and gently falls away. Build your confidence and self esteem gently and naturally as you open your energy channels and release blocked energy.
And this course, Really Easy Yoga, aims to help you to take time to start your day and end your day through the application of easy practices that are ancient but have proven benefits; these benefits are observed in the yogis and yoginis who apply these methods every day all of their lives - just look at how healthy they are.
With your instructor, Deborah, to share with you what she has learned you will cover five key areas of yoga;
Breathing practices and we take a brief look at air purifying plants too!
Mudras and Mantras
Really easy yoga poses
Morning and Evening meditation.
So join the course, and have lifetime access to the practices that will help you to start and end your day the most peaceful and blissful way... and of course you will gain automatic access to all updates and additions...
We so look forward to seeing you on the other side...
- Students interested in alternative and complimentary approaches to health, wellbeing and personal development and growth.