Reality Based Decision Making for Effective Strategies
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop, influence, and execute strategies for managing organizational change
- Participate in strategic decision-making and due diligence activities
- Conduct a cost benefit analysis that is scientifically based.
- You should have experience with strategic planning
Strategies are important. They help us know what we are working on, why we are working on it and most importantly, how. The problem is, not all strategies are effective. In order to give yourself the best chance of success, it is important to take several steps to ensure that your strategy is reality based. This session will help you learn how to answer the three most important questions for any strategy. What is your real problem? What is really causing it and what will really work to solve it?
- Anyone who is a leader
- Anyone involved with strategic planning
- HR Professionals
A strategy is not a goal. It’s the way you plan to get to your goal. There are several aspects of problem solving that can benefit from talking a reality based approach.
Effective Strategies Are Reality based
They take into account
- Real problem that really needs to be solved
- Root Causes of that problem
- They have Real Impact – They really impact the root causes and change outcomes.
- Really Doable. – (ie: I have the resources required to create that impact