Realistic Drawing: Colored Pencil Drawing Art Course
What you'll learn
- The correct way of coloring and combining them in a sketch with colored pencils, and at last sketching the very beautiful and simple models.
- At the end of this course, it is expected that learners be able to recognize the colors from the model and combining them as well.
- different textures of fruit, animals, and objects will be taught in this course and almost you get to know about the color combination of the skin
- Colored pencils in Faber Castell brand preference in the classic or polychrome type
- Types of erasers (dough, etude, recharge)
- Pan pastel
- Steinbach cardboard or Fabriano (low grams and no texture)
In this course, you’ll learn drawing and painting many sketches with colored pencil from the ground up. The course is supported with over 23 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
Here’s what you get with the course:
- In the beginning of the course you will learn how to draw three types of fruits, you will get acquainted with different textures and volumes, which can be a good introduction to learning harder sketches and with more complexity.
- Next you will learn how sketch and color two types of beautiful flowers (sunflowers and roses).
-Also you will learn how to color objects such as piano keys or the shiny surface of a beautiful classic machine using colored pencils.
- At this point you will learn how to draw three different forms and shapes and textures of animals' bodies, and you will learn how to draw scales and fish fins, the body and transparent wings of bees, and the skin of a horse's body will be taught too.
- And finally, you will learn how to paint and volume the components of the face, including eyes, lips, and ears with colored pencils.
- At the end of this colored pencil course, the student is expected to be able to recognize and distinguish colors from photos of simple models, and to some extent has learned how to combine colors in pencil drawing.
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Understanding of how professional art is created
- This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
- I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change your art world today!
Who this course is for:
- The course is suitable for those who are interested in the art of painting and the technique of colored pencils, even with the least basic information about the art of painting
- All beginners and intermediate students can use these tutorials and learn how to draw simple and beautiful paintings with colored pencil.
- There is no age limit for students, and it includes children ranging in age from 9 and older who are able to recognize volume and color to adult learners who are interested in the technique colored pencils.
I'm Homa Tayefeh, I was born in 1983.
I have a P.H.D in chemistry. My passion in the art of painting from childhood caused that I learn designing, painting and the technique of oil paint in adolescence. I have started charcoal technique (How to work with black pencil) seriously and professionally from 2010 and it caused that I get a little experience about colored pencil and colored ballpoint pen technique. My favorite styles are Realism and Hyper realism and I've created my artworks with charcoal by paying attention to these two styles. The result of the artistic activity of the past few years, is the participation in several group and individual exhibitions in 2011 and 2015.
I'm Matin Shafie and I was born in 1984.
I started painting as self-taught work from childhood and I've concentrated on this art since 2001 professionally and I learned different techniques of painting like colored pencil,pastel,water-color and oil paint(oil color).
I've created a new technique of painting and It is colored ballpoint pen technique.I've started this branch of art since 2014 as realistic painting.I'm professionally busy with this great art these days and i teach this new art to my students.
Milad has a Bachelor of Software Engineering and Masters of Electronics and is also a Certified National Instrument (NI).
Regardless of his academic background, he has in-field experience in programming as he started programming and doing professional projects for many companies based in and out of the USA since 2004. He has taught LabVIEW from fundamental to advanced since 2012. He is also professional in PLC, Altium Designer (Designing PCB), AVR and ARM Microcontroller Programming, Designing Analogues and Digital Electronics, Simulation, and Modeling of Multiple Systems in the Matlab Simulink environment.
Being passionate about the world of graphics, he started working on Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom) since 2008. Today, he is working on Graphic Design professionally and has some students as well.
Milad today is holding many Seminars, Webinars, and creating courses on programming and graphic design and has thousands of students who admire him as a great and knowledgeable teacher with clear explanations.