Real World SQL Practice Exercises For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Write Real World SQL Queries
- Write queries to get all data from a database
- Write queries to get specific data from a database
- Write queries to get data from multiple database tables
- Write queries to add new data to a database
- Write queries to update existing data in the database
- Write queries to remove data from the database
- Write queries to filter data from a database
- Write queries to sort data from a database
- Basic knowledge of SQL advised
- Basic knowledge of database concepts advised.
SQL is a standard language for storing, manipulating and retrieving data in databases.
SQL stands for Structured Query Language. SQL lets you access and manipulate databases
SQL can execute queries against a database
SQL can retrieve data from a database
SQL can insert records in a database
SQL can update records in a database
SQL can delete records from a database
SQL can create new databases
SQL can create new tables in a database
SQL can create stored procedures in a database
SQL can create views in a database
This course provides several exercises for you practice your SQL skills. The course also walks you through the solutions to these questions step by step. and explains important key concepts to give you a better understanding.
SQL is necessary for almost everything data related. Database systems have been around since the 1970’s and are used extensively at all companies and organizations. And to work with these databases at anything other than a very basic level, you need to understand and write SQL. And unlike some other technologies and programming languages (which change very frequently), SQL is much more stable. Once you learn it, it’s a skill you can use for a lifetime.
To really absorb and be able to apply your learning, you need to do real-world problems practice exercises.
Who this course is for:
- Data analyst who need to boost SQL Skills
- Beginner developers who want to write efficient SQL queries
- People interviewing for SQL related jobs
- Data scientist who need to boost their SQL Skills
- Data Engineers who need to boost their SQL Skills
- Anyone who wants to get better with SQL
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.