Real World SAP - SD Pricing for Freight
What you'll learn
- How to rationalize and understand pricing business requirements - a key skill for freelancers
- How to create Pricing Procedures, Condition Types, Access Sequences, Pricing Tables
- How to use and configure Group conditions, Scales, Promotions, Surcharges, Delivery Pricing
- How to set up Freight and Shipping Charges, Customer and Value Exceptions, Oversize Charges
- The core skills needed to be a successful SAP SD pricing consultant
- Basic SAP SD Pricing
- Basic SAP SD
You've learned basic SAP SD Pricing. Now it's time to step out of canned classroom courses and learn how to apply it. In this course we will take a set of real world pricing requirements for freight/shipping and configure them. After completing this course you will:
•Increase your understanding of how to work with and configure SAP SD pricing including Pricing Procedures, Condition Types, Access Sequences, Pricing Tables
•Understand the context and use of pricing within an SAP project
Configure freight surcharges, promotions, exceptions, and delivery pricing in SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
NOTE - This course does not provide the student with access to an SAP system. It is highly recommended that students get access to an SAP system in order to practice and build upon their knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- People wishing to build their knowledge and skills in SAP pricing
- Consultants/Business Analysts/Support wishing to increase their marketability
- People wishing to learn the detailed functionality in the SD module
- Project team members wanting to understand pricing configuration
As an Architect level SAP Consultant, I have been working with SAP products and projects for over twenty years. I started my career with SAP America where I served for ten years and I've had my own SAP consulting business for the past fourteen years where I help my clients implement the optimal SAP solution for their needs.
My focus areas within SAP are Sales and Distribution (SD), Customer Service (CS / SM), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM / PM), E-Commerce (CRM), and Credit Card Processing.
Additionally, I am the author of "First Steps in SAP® S/4HANA Sales and Distribution (SD)" available on Amazon.
I hope I can pass on some of the hard-won experience I have gathered along the way!