Real World BizTalk 2020 For Developers
What you'll learn
- How to develop Microsoft® BizTalk applications (including schemas, maps, orchestrations)
- Business Rule Engine
- Deploying BizTalk Applications (from Test to Production Environments)
- BizTalk Architecture and High Level Overview in First Lessons
- Content-Based Routing
- Data Transformation using Functoids (BizTalk maps) and/or XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations), Saxon XSLT 3.0
- BizTalk Pipelines (CSV to XML, XML to CSV) and Massaging String Data
- XML and XPath
- XSD Schemas
- Sequential and Parallel Convoys, Correlation in Orchestrations
- Debugging Orchestrations
- C# Subroutines for Maps and Orchestrations
- Familiarity with XML and C# is useful but not required
This course includes over 20 hours of videos teaching you how to use schemas, maps, business rules, pipelines, content-based routing, orchestrations, debugging and error-handling.
The first set of lessons gives a higher level overview of the above, and is suitable for managers, quality assurance, and anyone who is curious what Microsoft BizTalk really is.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to develop or administer Microsoft BizTalk server
- Managers or QA teams who need familiarity with BizTalk
I’m a former Microsoft Certified Trainer and went to the Train-The-Trainer Bootcamp held by Microsoft in Redmond back in about 2004.
After that I was a stand-up instructor travelling around the US and Canada teaching BizTalk for a year or so,
THEN I went into BizTalk Consulting and have been doing it ever since.
Neal has degrees in accounting, business, law and more recently a Master of Arts in Jewish Studies from Hebrew College (Boston).