Real-Time Data Stream Processing In Azure
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Real time data stream processing in Azure using Event Hubs and Azure Stream Analytics.
- Should have an Azure Portal account. A free Azure trial account will work.
In this course, I will give you the insight on thinking of data as an ever flowing river of events instead of thinking of it as a data island locked away in databases. With live labs, I will bring you up to speed with Azure event hubs. I will show you how to write c# console applications to send and receive data from event hubs. You will learn how to capture & archive event hub data to an Azure data lake. I will show you how to provision an Event Hub, a Data Lake and a SQL Server database in azure. You will get a deep understanding of Azure Stream Analytics and we will write an Analytics job to stream live data from an event hub to a Sql Server database.
- Azure Developers and Big Data Engineers