Real Time Chat System Using PHP Mysql PDO and AJAX
- You need to PC to code
- Need to have a text editor installed
- You should know basics of PHP
- You should know basics of MYSQL
- You should have basic knowledge of JQuery, HTML and CSS
If you are a beginner and wondering how you can build your very own real time chat System. You are at the right spot. This course is the solution for you.
In this course you will learn what is the basic, fast, secure and most easy way to create your own Real time Chat System in no time. In about an hour maximum you will be able to create a completely secure, professional and fast chat room which will be ready to embed right into your website.
We will build this User Chat System Using PHP along with AJAX and using MYSQLi database. Making front end in HTML and designing in CSS makes this chat room even more attractive and beautiful.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to know the professional use of PHP MYSQL and AJAX
- Anyone who want to learn how to create a chat system
- Anyone who wants to add a chat room functionality in their websites
- 02:09Introduction to the Course
- 04:43Setting Up Xampp and Project in my computer
- Preview04:08Making Database connection with my Chat project
- 06:37Designing the homepage for displaying all previous chat and send new messages
- 06:33Submit the Message form using JQuery
- 09:48Storing Chat Messages into database
- 08:07Fetch back all previous messages from database to the browser
- 10:30Autoload previous chat after each message sent
- 04:57Fixing the issue of auto scroll at the bottom of Chat Messages List
This is Faisal Imtiaz. I am a PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, Wordpress and Ruby on rails developer as well as web development instructor from last 5 years.
Experience as Web Developer
Starting out at the age of 13 I never stopped learning new programming skills and languages. Early I started creating websites for friends and just for fun as well. This passion has since lasted and lead to my decision of working as a freelance web developer and consultant. The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion alive.
Starting web development on the back end (PHP with Laravel) I also became more and more of a front end developer using modern frameworks like AngularJS in a lot of projects.
As a self-taught developer I had the chance to achieve a Master's degree of IT. That enabled me to work in a major projects with some big organisations.
Experience as Instructor
More than 39 Thousand Students from more than 150 countries taking benefits of my courses. and i love to spread more. I love teaching and spreading out my knowledge and skills about programming and all the concept that I have learned throughout my programming background. I want to spread that experience to the world.
As a self-taught professional I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known languages. This background and experience enables me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics. My track record of many 5-star rated courses as well as a successful YouTube channel is the best proof for that.
Whether working as development instructor or teaching Web development I always received great feedback. The most rewarding experience is to see how people find new, better jobs, build awesome web applications, acquire amazing projects or simply enjoy their hobby with the help of my teaching.
Wish you GOOD LUCK!