Real Life Everyday Makeup for Different Occasions
What you'll learn
- Starting off the course with a basic day makeup to get the principals right
- Powder vs Foundation Contouring
- Orange color corrector application
- How to do a Smokey eye look
- How to do an eyebrow on fleek
- How to apply false eyelashes using my suggestion
- How to do a winged eyeliner using my suggestion
- How to do your mom’s makeup
- How to do a prom/graduation makeup
- The photos used the course picture are some examples of what I’ve covered & done in the course
- Be willing to practice and put some time into doing makeup. Try and finish the course as there’s a lot to learn in each lesson
How do you turn what you do everyday into a useful skill and even possibly a career? Sandra Megit will show you to do it with her years of experience in multiple disciplines as a professional makeup artist and lecturer. It's the tips, tricks and secrets that takes thousands of makeup sessions to learn and she will share that all with you.
Who this course is for:
- Makeup lovers
- Makeup artists who want to learn from each other
- Getting your basic makeup skills correct
With more than a decade in the professional makeup industry, Sandra Megit has worked with some of the top photographers, production houses and widely acclaimed advertising and creative agencies.
When she is not doing makeup for a new bride, matric dance or corporate executives she can be found working with some of the top news anchors at the most watched 24-hour news channel in South Africa.
Her passion for teaching and sharing her experience has resulted in her lecturing at one of the most respected makeup academies in the country.