Improve Your English With Free Resources
- An intermediate to advance level of English.
- A strong desire to learn English for life.
In this course for intermediate to advanced English language learners, you will create a plan that is custom-made for your English needs and interests.
You'll get over 2 hours of tips, including access to my personal list of fun language-learning resources and activities so you don't feel overwhelmed or lost.
This course is perfect for you if
you feel frustrated because you don't know how to study on your own,
you have a hard time being consistent with your studies,
you like English, but you think studying English is boring,
you struggle to understand native speakers in real life or on television, or
you are an English teacher looking for more resources and techniques to motivate your students.
You will learn tips and tools to improve your English on your own:
Mindset: Breaking down preconceived notions and exploring new perspectives.
Activities: Learning how to use dozens of activities effectively. These activities are designed to provide a well-rounded, real-life approach to efficiently improve the four major skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking) in fun, interactive ways.
Motivation: Setting up a reward system and creating a positive learning environment.
Accountability: Using strategies and worksheets to keep yourself accountable and motivated.
Most importantly, our goal is to make learning English fun for life!
- English learners who are serious and self-motivated about learning and using English.
- People looking for tips, resources and creative activity ideas to make learning English fun and relevant.
- English learners who want to feel confident and comfortable using English naturally in real-life situations.
- English teachers looking for more tips and techniques to motivate their students.
- Introduction: How can I improve my English?04:49
- Let go of being a student.10:36
- Go beyond the traditional academic approach.02:34
- Understand your learning style.02:55
- Set short-term and long-term goals.05:36
- Create rewards for learning.03:54
- What skill should I work on first?01:33
- Improve your reading skills.07:00
- Improve your writing skills.05:50
- Improve your listening skills.07:32
- Improve your speaking skills.13:37
- Understand Your Budget03:54
- Make Time to Learn08:15
- Measure Progress05:33
- Take Free Courses00:23
- One Minute Challenge07:12
- Virtual Flashcards06:00
- Fun Quizzes03:49
- Daily Horoscope02:47
- Overcome Your Fear02:37
- Accountability, Motivation, Success01:29
- 40 American Expressions00:03
Hi! I'm Tannia Suárez, and I have over ten years of experience working with English language learners all over the world.
Working with international colleagues and clients can be frustrating and overwhelming. I'm here to help you look, feel and speak confidently in any professional setting.
As a American native speaker, I will also teach you how American speak in real life and how you can communicate more effectively at work.