Real ink and watercolor brushes on an iPad
What you'll learn
- Use Adobe Photoshop Sketch app
- Know where to buy photoshop brushes
- Know where to get free brushes
- Know how to export brushes from photoshop and bring them to an iPad
- what brushes to use in Adobe Sketch for inking
- what brushes to use in Adobe Sketch for watercolor painting
- Real ink and watercolor brushes on an iPad
Today I am going to teach you how to use one of the
Adobe drawing apps called Adobe Photoshop sketch.
This app is quiet remarkable in a way that it can use all
photoshop brushes straight on you iPad.
I will show you step by step how to import those brushes into
the app and how to use them.
We will go over a project that requires an inking step
and a coloring step.
I will demonstrate everything with free brushes that you can upload yourself to your app.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to use his photoshop brushes on an iPad
- Anyone who whats to know how to bring a PC brush to use on an iPad
I am a self taught artist and designer. The world of color and shape inspires me as I continue to grow and gain more knowledge and skills. In the past 5 years I have been drawing and designing on the iPad and more recently on the iPad Pro. Now I want to teach you all the creative things that you can do with your iPad.