Real Estate Math Made Easy: Pass Your Licensing Exam
What you'll learn
- Apply real estate math skills to real world transactions in buying, selling, and investing in real estate
- Confidently answer real estate math questions on the real estate licensing exams
- Advise buyers on how to qualify for a loan, determine the value of a property and understand closing costs
- Advise sellers on how much to list their property, how much money to expect at closing and how much they will need to pay in commission
*** Over 500 students enrolled within 24 hours of launching this course!! ***
Learn basic and advanced real estate math concepts you need to:
- pass your real estate licensing exam
- become a successful real estate agent
- understand the math behind real estate transactions
Get Over Your Math Anxiety and Succeed In Real Estate
At the end of this course, you will have a strong real estate math foundation that you can use throughout your entire real estate career. Many real estate agents are afraid of real estate math, but you don't have to be! Stand out from your competition with confidence that you can answer any real estate math questions they have.
Content and Overview
This is a comprehensive course that covers 9 ESSENTIAL REAL ESTATE MATH TOPICS:
- Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
- Basic Applications of Percentages
- Qualifying for a Loan
- Interest and Mortgages
- Area and Volume
- Legal Descriptions of Land
- Appraisal Methods
- Closing Statements
100+ Real Estate Math Practice Problems will Full Solutions
Go beyond the lectures and practice yourself with over 100 real estate math practice problems. Each sections has a set of practice problems and full solutions so you can practice and pinpoint your problem areas.
Understand Real World Situations and Impress Your Clients
This course not only helps prepare you for the real estate licensing exam, but also provides real world examples of how real estate math is used on every real estate deal, whether you are buying or selling real estate. Impress your clients with your expert knowledge to help them with buying or selling including: how they can qualify for a loan, estimate renovation costs, understanding their closing costs, and much more!
Who this course is for:
- The course is designed for students who are getting ready to take the real estate licensing exam or new real estate agents
- No prior knowledge of real estate math is necessary. We will start at the basics and work our way up to more complicated examples.
I am a licensed real estate broker in Virginia and work with buyers, sellers, and investors. My experience as an engineer, teacher, consultant, and entrepreneur provides you the best knowledge to teach you effective and relevant real estate math that you'll need to be successful with buyers, sellers, and investors. I began my real estate career as an investor, so I have a lot of experience working with real estate numbers!
I value education – both yours and mine. I am always educating myself on real estate market and the latest practices to buy or sell a house. This allows me to provide you with the most current real estate math advice and best practices for you to be successful in your real estate career!
Licensed REALTOR® and Pre-Licensing Instructor in Virginia
e-Pro® - Professional Certification as a technology-savvy REALTOR®
LEED AP - Accredited Professional in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for sustainable and green building design.
Real Estate Investment Education in Creative Financing, Real Estate Notes, Tax Liens, Wholesale, Rehabbing Homes, Properties in Probate, and Mobile Homes
Stanford University - M.S. and Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign - B.S. in General Engineering
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR)
Dulles Area Association of Realtors (DAAR)