Real Estate Investing: Analysis Made Simple
What you'll learn
- Evaluate the profitability of any residential property.
- Evaluate the quality of any residential property.
- Choose a profitable investment.
- Estimate future expenses accurately.
- Identify common major defects.
- Evaluate the quality of a buildings location.
- Calculate the exact amount of monthly profit any building will generate.
- Distinguish the difference between a profitable property and an unprofitable property.
- No requirements are necessary for enrollment.
Real estate investing may seem like an easy way to make a lot of money. However, without the proper background knowledge, it becomes an easy way to lose lots of money very quickly.
This course was created for students who want to invest in real estate, but just don't know how to systematically ANALYZE a property's quality and profitability.
How would you evaluate the quality and profitability of an investment property? Would you know how to answer the following questions about any given property?
1. How much will it cost you annually to operate the property?
2. How much money will you profit per month?
3. What is your return on investment?
3. What future repairs or maintenance should you expect?
4. Does the property have any major defects?
5. Are there any physical attributes that can help or hurt the property's value?
6. Is the property well located?
7. Is this property worth your time and money?
8. What is the maximum amount you can afford to invest?
9. How can you be sure that you aren't over paying for the property?
Many online courses about real estate investing can be overwhelmingly long. This makes it extremely difficult to review all the material on a weekly basis. At Learn To Landlord, we know that nobody retains 100% of the information by going through a course only once. That's why our courses are never more than 2 hours long, making it easy for you to review sections that you didn’t quite get the first time. This is crucial and allows you the chance to absorb ALL the information. We have condensed our video lectures to ONLY practical information. This is why we can teach a complex subject in only 1 to 2 hours. Every word used is absolutely intentional. Anyone who has ever taken an online course before, will know the value of quality over quantity.
Knowing how to evaluate many different properties is the key to your real estate investing success. You may need to visit and evaluate over 50 properties, before you find yourself a good investment that will make you a lot of money. This is why you need to use the same systematic method each time.
If you don't know how to strategically evaluate properties, you may find yourself in financial trouble very quickly.
Property evaluation is undoubtably the most important skill when it comes to real estate investing. I'm going to be teaching a strategy that I have used during my career as a real estate broker to evaluate over 1 BILLION dollars worth of real estate.
The best way for you to know if this course is right for you is to take the free Test Quiz in the course introduction (Section 1), titled ''Is This Course Right For Me: Test Quiz''. If you can't answer these 5 questions correctly, then this course is definitely for you.
Make sure to watch all of the free introduction videos in numerical order. By the end of the videos, you will know if this course fits your level of expertise and if it is right for you.
One 8 hour shift at your 9-5 will cover the cost of this course. If you don't sign up, then you aren't serious about real estate investing.
Who this course is for:
- This course is not meant for students who want to evaluate commercial real estate
- This course is for anyone who does not know how to evaluate the quality or profitability of a real estate property.
- This course is for anyone who wants a blueprint that will allow you to systematically evaluate any residential property.
Alex's online courses provide students an opportunity to leverage his knowledge and expertise.
You'll enjoy Alex's lively and encouraging teaching style, which is simple and right to the point. This is reflected by his short and easy to understand courses which often teach very difficult and complex subjects.
Join 1000+ Students And Start Getting Serious About Real Estate Investing!