Real Estate Investing and Cash Flows to Earn Wealth!
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will have the tools and knowledge to make sound and prudent real estate decisions.
- To help real estate personal residence and investment property buyers make better long term real estate acquisition decisions
- Willingness to work hard to educate oneself!
- And a desire to increase your long term wealth with real estate.
This course helps real estate buyers - whether an investor or personal residence buyer - learn how to answer the question, “What is a good real estate deal?” The class teaches the basics on how to correctly analyze a real estate purchase and do the proper due diligence on a targeted property purchase. By doing the proper due diligence, an individual should be better able to reduce their risk and make a smart investment choice that adds to their long term wealth.
Note: This course is for smart people who are willing to take the time and effort to educate themselves so they can make informed prudent cash flow and equity building decisions. If you are looking for a quick and easy "get rich quick scheme" - and good luck with that strategy - you might want to look for a different course.
An educated real estate buyer needs to project cash flows for an investment, consider their ownership time horizon for a personal residence, review title issues, get bids on mortgage financing, procure the proper dwelling and liability insurance, review HOA documents and budgets, etc. and review all the other risk issues that could occur and cause the investment (or a personal residence investment) to perform poorly or fail. Then they must mitigate the potential that issues occur by doing the proper due diligence before they acquire the property, and during their ownership.
That’s what this course teaches, the basics on how to make better, smarter, long term real estate buying and investing decisions!
Who this course is for:
- Real estate investors, students, agents, C.P.A.s, C.F.P.s, and lawyers.
- Real estate investors, home buyers, students, agents, mortgage lenders, C.P.A.s, C.F.P.s, financial advisors and lawyers
Leonard Baron, MBA, is America's Real Estate Professor®. His unbiased, neutral and independent guidance teaches real estate buyers how to make smart and safer purchase decisions. He is an investor, past lecturer at San Diego State and teaches continuing education to Realtors. See his nationally syndicated real estate Q&A at Zillow. Featured Blog and in newspapers all around the country.