Learn 56 state-of-the-art elite persuasion and influence techniques from my 5 years of influence and performance coaching of top real estate brokers and agents in all different types of situations. I'm a 2x MIT-backed entrepreneur turned persuasion psychology coach who has worked with (and made better negotiators of) different profiles, and this course is for you if you're seeking real estate agent training in terms of selling and closing more.
Who This Course is For
- Real estate agents trying to close more buyers or sellers;
- Real estate agents trying to convince existing clients of something (how to accept a buyer offer that is below a seller's desired price, for example;
- Real estate brokers that want to teach these concepts to their own team of agents;
This course is going to help you optimize your influence capability throughout all the five stages of influence:
- Pre-Framing (establishing your positioning, reputation and authority before the person even comes to you);
- Priming (qualifying and filtering your targets so they become more influenceable);
- Contact (truly connecting and understanding the other side);
- Disarmament (provoking, weakening an destroying objections the other side may have);
- Constriction (providing final incentives to close the person);
Throughout my experience in persuasion psychology coaching and training for influencing, I've compiled a framework with my most elite persuasion and influence techniques to use for sales, and I'll share all of them with you on this course. Besides just pure influence and technique, there are multiple bonuses included to help consolidate these influence lessons.
The technique in this real estate agent training use similar psychological principles leveraged by persuasion scientists and master salesmen. You will see many techniques similar to Robert Cialdini's, Chris Voss's and/or Grant Cardone's, for example, but these will be the deeper, more general psychological persuasion elements (don't be scared by the "general" - we will apply them and explore very specific applications of these, for example for closing a prospect on the phone, or getting someone to accept an exclusivity deal). Field-tested and proven in the most extreme situations.
Not only will you know about each one of the 56 techniques presented, I will walk you through specific applications of these, as a real estate broker or agent, and even how to counternegotiate when others use them against you.
What This Course IS
- An advanced, deep compendium of elite influence techniques that can be applied in multiple contexts, explained in-depth and with examples;
- An encapsulated, flexible reference course. Although the techniques gel well together and make up a bigger picture, you can watch any module - or even any specific technique - without knowledge of the others, and it will stand on its own. You can consider it a buffet of techniques. You can go through the whole thing start to finish, or pick and choose here and there. It's all up to you.
What This Course IS NOT
- A technical sales course. I will NOT tell you about the types of money management fees, HR structures, or others. This course is about person-to-person persuasion principles. Sure, applied in technical situations, but still about the persuasion principles themselves;
BEFORE YOU BUY:
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: I have multiple courses on influencing for different verticals. Make sure that you purchase the right one for your specific vertical! If necessary, visit my profile (or check the section at the bottom) to make sure that you are selecting the most correct course;
- Make sure to make use of the "preview" feature to watch a couple of videos and tell whether this is really what you're looking for;
- Instead of being persuaded by how I'm selling the course, ask yourself what your influence goals are, and only then check if this course really is what you want or not (although you always have the possibility of a refund under Udemy's terms, I don't want you to potentially waste your money on something that won't be a fit);
Do you want to up your persuasion and influence skills? Does this seem like a good course to assist you? I'd be delighted to have you. Let's meet on the inside.
EXISTING KINGMAKER INFLUENCE COURSES
There are currently 4 different variations of this course, focusing on persuasion psychology, persuasion skills, negotiation skills and influencing in general. These are 1 base version + 3 specific ones, all based on my Kingmaker Influence framework:
- The Ultimate Persuasion and Influence course is the base version, with a description of the core techniques and no specific use cases;
- The Persuasion in Hedge Funds/Private Equity/Investment Banking course contains all base version materials, plus the two use cases of Asset Management and Executive/Board Relations;
- The Persuasive Business Communication Skills course contains all the base version materials, plus the two use cases of Executive/Board Relations and Talent Management;
- The Real Estate Agent Training in Persuasion and Influence course contains all the base version materials, plus the use case for Real Estate Agents;