Fix & Flip Real Estate - Beginner to Pro
What you'll learn
- Find Real Estate deals like a professional investor.
- Analyse potential deals & project viability
- Create detailed project budgets to maximize profits on EVERY deal
- Understand the potential pitfalls that the 'average' investor makes when Flipping Real Estate, & learn how to avoid them
- Find & manage contractor relationships throughout the project
- Understand which tools to use, & which to avoid, when planning & managing your project
- Effectively plan & manage a project, to avoid time & budget over-run
- Create a resource management plan to identify what resources you need at various stages throughout the project
- Understand the importance of having good cash flow in your project
- Create a cash flow forecast for your project
- Understand your legal obligations when managing a Real Estate project to avoid being sued
- Understand who the perfect buyer is for your property
- Learn the best months of the year to sell your property, for fast turnaround
- Understand the key features that your buyer is looking for
- Learn how to add the most value to a property, and which features to add, or remove, for maximum increase
- Understand the ceiling price, & how to calculate it in your street
- The 11 strategies to sell your Real Estate, that only the professionals use - and you can too
- Market your property to achieve the maximum sale price in the area
- Use other people to finance your projects
- Understand what other investors are looking for, before they'll give you their money
- Communicate in a language that professional investors use, to find & invest in deals
- Identify the best construction methods to use for your own project - regardless of location
- Using a proven system, create a life plan & use Real Estate to get everything you want for yourself & those around you
- Use Real Estate to create exceptional generational wealth, whilst your neighbors wonder how you did it
- Learn the NUMBER 1 issue that prevents people from achieving success with Real Estate - (And it's not what you might think)
- Everything you need is provided.
- An ability to take action.
- You can skip to sections of the course most relevant to you
Have you seen other people make money at Real Estate & wonder how they got started?
Do you wish you knew the secrets they've learnt?
What if you could benefit from knowing the mistakes that most professional real estate developers make, so you don't have to make them too?
In this Real Estate course, Wayne will take you through the entire process of flipping Real estate, from creating the right team, to finding a deal that makes money, to choosing the best options for developing for maximum profit, to selling it and attracting investors for your next deal.
Wayne will share with you, the lessons learnt over many decades and many generations as he and his extended family have learnt whilst developing Real estate.
You will learn:
How to find the most viable (& profitable) project
How to attract the perfect buyer, & sell them exactly what they want
Identifying the type of areas to avoid, at any location in the world (without ever travelling there)
Options to develop the perfect property, that only the professionals use
How to get your project plans approved quickly
10 things to look out for, in your chosen area - (that add value whilst you sleep)
How to calculate the Yield on a Real Estate deal
11 strategies to finding more deals, that the professionals use
How to create & manage a constant flow of potential deals
Building a DREAM TEAM of experts, to help you do more deals & make more money
What permissions & licences you'll need before starting your project
Which features add the most value, and which features to avoid
The three options to completing the project, & the pro's and con's to each
Finding & working with contractors
How to specify and buy materials for the project
How to develop a project budget, to avoid spending too much money
Which Project management tools to use, and which to avoid
Project sequencing for both renovation & new construction projects
Preparing a resource schedule for the project
Learning about Critical paths in a project, & how to avoid serious over-runs
Preparing a cash flow forecast for the project, to avoid running out of money
Understanding the various options to financing a project
The main construction methods used across the globe
The legal obligations & responsibilities when developing Real Estate
What types of insurance you'll need for your project
How to comply with your Health, Safety, Environmental, Waste & Welfare responsibilities, to avoid legal action
We'll look at some example projects
How to track progress on a project, & what to measure
What are the biggest cause of delays & hidden costs, and how to avoid them
The options to exiting the project
When is the best time of year to sell Real Estate
How to Market your property, & what you'll need to do, to get the best results and sell quickly
10 strategies to sell your project, that only the professionals know about.
How to attract investment from other investors for your project
How to measure returns on your project, & what to measure
Creating a plan to achieve anything you want, using Real Estate as the vehicle to get it
The Number 1 rule to being successful at Flipping Real Estate
How to Manage your Project
Produce GANTT charts like the professionals
This course has a unique feature that means you can skip the sections that you aren't interested in. The course starts with having the right mindset, whilst I think this is important to achieving anything, if you want to get right into the detail, you can just skip that section, and the rest will take you through the process from start to finish
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning a step by step system that professional Real Estate investors & developers use to create incredible generational wealth for themselves, and those around them.
- Action takers
** Wayne Fox is an Investor in Small businesses, Serial Entrepreneur, & Real Estate Developer. **
** Wayne has successfully taken a number of small businesses, transforming them into 7 & 8 figure industry leaders. He now actively invests in Small & Medium-sized businesses, supporting the businesses to grow & ultimately sell for the best price. **
** Industries Wayne has experience of, include Construction, Facilities Management, Private Equity, Business Process Outsourcing, Property, Renewable Energy, Software, Financial Services, Business Services, Hospitality & Media **
** Wayne has experience in developing many different types of Real Estate, including Offices, Hotels, Warehousing, Schools, & Residential Housing. Having grown up around Real Estate developments, he has over 30 years of direct Real Estate experience, and his extended family have been developing Real Estate for well over 100 years **