Analyze Real Estate Investments | Financial Modeling
What you'll learn
- Build a Financial Model that can be tailored to any real estate market
- Work personally with investors, and feel confident about guiding them through the life of an investment process.
- See the blueprint of any real estate investment, know the difference between good and bad investments
- Before taking this course you should have a sound understanding of what your objectives are. Are you looking to understand investments? Are you looking both to understand investment making in order to invest yourself? Once you know your purpose, I will teach you how to have a better understanding of the meaning of ROI and how to think in terms of common sense, which will take you far. Requirments: 1. Basic knowledge in financial accounting (Operating Statements, Mortgages, Equity). 2. Knowledge on Appreciation 3. Know the difference between residential and commercial real estate. 4. Rent, Property Improvement, Comparative Market Analysis.
Welcome to this finance course! What you can expect from this course is building the necessary tool to assess real estate investments. I will build the financial model with you, and explain the math behind the equations, and the meaning of every financial metric (Ex. CapRate). This is a hands-on course meaning I will provide the excel sheet for you to practice on your own time. This tool can be adapted to any real estate market. I will teach you common sense behind “complicated decision making". What is good about this is that you will not only build a financial model, but you will learn what makes up a good investment. We will take into account future values of a property, or equity, by measuring economic factors through a powerful excel financial metric named Monte Carlo Simulation.
Please send me a message for any question you may have. I look forward for us to enjoy.
Who this course is for:
- Real Estate Investors looking to acquire single homes/apartments.
- Finance Majors, Economics Majors, PH.D Students on any finance level
- Investors looking to assess the economics of an investment
Double major in Finance & Political Science, and a financial certificate from the London School of Economics. I have expertise in residential Real Estate brokering and development. I have engaged in holistic services in the areas of Management Consulting, Exotic Derivatives Brokering, and Asset Management. I work in the busiest Real Estate Market in the World, New York City. My personality is 100% entrepreneurial. I would like to share the knowledge I have learned thus far with you. Should Real Estate happen to be your interest please take my knowledge, and try it yourself. Let me recommend readings that helped me advance my knowledge on global investment markets. I am happy to take inquiries related to my courses.
I look forward to support you.