Real Estate - Demystifying Ontario Tax Sales - 2020 updated
- 44 mins on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Buying properties below market value
- Being able to find properties up for tax sales in Ontario
- You will learn everything you need to know about Tax Sales in this unique course in under an HOUR
- Being able to submit bids for Ontario Tax Sale properties.
- Doing Title Searches and Execution Searches
- Having the Ability to do research on properties that are up for tax sales in Ontario
- George Foreman once said "Plan the work, work the plan", this is your plan now get to work
- Access to the internet and a laptop
- Just enthusiasm and the ability to do online searches.
Every month Ontario puts land up for Auction.
UPDATE November 28, 2019, Toronto Auctioning off six properties to recover unpaid property taxes"
"Four abandoned Toronto properties will be sold to the highest bidder today"
Sean DavidsonMulti-Platform Writer, CTV News Toronto
Published Thursday, November 28, 2019 11:10AM EST
Would you like to own a Cottage, Home, land even a road and know that you purchased it below market value? That's right I said Road, even roads have been put up for Auction.
In Ontario, property value keeps on increasing. It is getting increasingly harder to own land. Did you know that each month municipalities across Ontario auction off land with dwellings (homes, cottages, etc). These properties are auctioned off to make up for the delinquent taxes on theses properties. It is known as TAX SALES, it's when owners of a property do not pay the taxes for two years and on the third year the municipal treasurer prepares a tax arrears certificate. This certificate describes the property and indicates that it will be sold by public auction.
By taking my course you will be able to:
find out where and when tax sales will be held
how properties are advertised
how to do your own title search
how to avoid making mistakes that could cost you money
how to prepare Tender Packages for bids
If you are interested in getting some below market value properties and enjoy the thrill of the hunt, then this course is for you! I will guide you from finding to bidding and remember:
You have unlimited lifetime access at no extra cost
If you have any questions you can always ask for help
30-day money back guaranteed, no questions asked
Who is the target audience?
Anyone wanting to invest into Canadian Real Estate and buy properties below market value
Beginners in Real Estate wanting to learn about Canadian Tax Sales
This course is unique because there is no other course that goes into this much detail about Ontario Tax Sales
- Anyone wanting to invest into Canadian Real Estate and buy properties below market value
- Beginners in Real Estate wanting to learn about Canadian Tax Sales