Real Estate · Buying Your First Home · A Comprehensive Guide
What you'll learn
- Become educated with the basic process of making an offer on a home
- Become educated with the basic terminology and fluid finance concepts associated with purchasing a home
- This course will elevate your confidence with the home buying process
- This course is designed to reduce the stress levels associated with the home buying process
- A strong desire to learn and understand the home buying process
- A willingness to take notes and digest the information
- A willingness to ask questions and absorb the flow of the home buying process
This course, Real Estate · Buying Your First Home · A Comprehensive Guide · Take A Deep Breathe · Exhale · Preparation Is Key, is a relaxed, casual and highly informative way to become more adept with and comfortable with the home buying process.
As your instructor, with over 30+ years experience in finance, real estate, investing, marketing and corporate relocation, you will receive clarity, encouragement, direction and support during this course to assure you are on track with having a stress free, pleasurable experience with purchasing your first home.
Many people say it is stressful, making the decision to move forward with purchasing your first home.
I say, it is only stressful if you lack the planning and thought that is absolutely required, prior to embarking on your new adventure, and laying the groundwork for your homeownership future.
Purchasing a home, whether it is your first, second, third, fourth or fifth...is a large financial commitment and decision.
For many of us, our home is the most expensive purchase we will make in our lifetime.
That said...there is an inherent joy to owning your own home.
It is definitely worth the effort...
As you progress through the course, you will have continuous access to me, should you seek a bit more clarity or new suggestions, ideas or require a deeper explanation for one of the lecture topics.
At the end of each lecture in your "Resource" section, I have provided detailed notes for you to print, place in your file and reference when needed.
I love real estate...
I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you.
Let's get started...
"The pursuit, even of the best things, ought to be calm and tranquil." - Marcus Tullius Cicero
Who this course is for:
- First time home buyers seeking a checklist, comprehensive guide and blueprint to the home buying process
- Renters who desire to become home owners and are seeking a checklist, comprehensive guide and blueprint to the home buying process
- Real estate investors seeking a checklist, comprehensive guide and blueprint to the home buying process
- Real estate buyers and investors living in another country, who desire to purchase a property in the United States and are seeking a checklist, comprehensive guide and blueprint to the home buying process in the states
- Real estate homeowners (sellers) who's property is listed for sale and has an interest in the checklist, comprehensive guide and blueprint to the home buying process their potential buyer (purchaser) will be utilizing
New Paltz University (New York) B.A. Economics, Class of '79 · Golden Gate University (California) Masters Degree Finance, MBA, Class of '88 · Entrepreneur · Consultant · Publisher · Author · Speechwriter · Lecturer · Artist · Photographer · Mentor · Amherst College Parent Class of '07 · Vassar College Parent Class of '10 · Indie Music · Sports TV · French Cafés · Croissants · Cognac XO · Semi-Retired In France Class of '18 · Life Near The Coast
Personal Finance · Personal Growth · Personal Development · Investing · Real Estate · Entrepreneurship · Life Changes
Teaching, mentoring and offering support to my clients and students around the globe is an absolute joy and pleasure.