Ready to work in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
What you'll learn
- Write letters in Microsoft Word with tables and tabs
- Format a report with style headings, create a table of contents, and a cover page
- Manage your inbox with ease, create appointments and contacts without having to retype critical information
- Create budgets in Excel - make them flexible so you can change assumptions
- Analyze data in Excel and produce beautiful reports
- View your calendar 14 days at a time, categorize your appointments by project
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Windows
- A copy of Microsoft Office 2010
Get productive quickly. If you are new to working in an office environment, or if you need to hone your skills - this course is for you. We take the most important work tasks and show you how to complete them using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook in a more productive way than you thought possible.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works in an office environment and wants to complete common tasks faster and more effectively
Alastair Matchett started his finance career at JP Morgan’s London advisory unit after attending the internationally renowned Morgan Finance Program in New York. In addition to working as investment banker, he also helped design and manage training for the bank. Alastair went on to manage a portfolio of private equity investments for Investors in Industry and negotiate equity financing for leveraged buyouts. Since co-founding AMT, Alastair has designed complete training programs for both analyst and associate entry classes for some of Wall Street’s major investment banks. Alastair is the author of AMT's Introduction to Accounting for Finance, widely known as Wall Street’s popular “green book” for new analysts and the Valuation Midnight Manual. Alastair loves to horse-ride and to trek the wilds when on holiday.