Master and win any Job Interview - Ready for your 1st Job!
- An open mind and a willingness to learn
- No prep work or previous knowledge required
Being successful at job interviews is not rocket science. It's actually quite simple. It requires preparation, studying and training. This Ready for your 1st Job Interview course udemy will prepare you to rock your interviews!!
By taking this ready for your 1st job interview course udemy you will master the skills you need to excel at interviews and move to the next phase of your professional career (a new job). And best of all you will be able to accomplish this in a short period of time with real-life, proven principles based on years of experience, research and observation. No need for investing long hours studying about interviews. This course has been designed from the ground up to ensure a smooth, succinct and effective learning experience with a step by step proven process. It works, trust me!
Why take this course?
You will prepare for job interviews like an absolute PRO
You will get Job Interview Skills to get your dream job
It's based on real-life proven principles
It's short, effective and practical
This course is simple and easy to follow
It's been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality
You will get tools and tips that you will love in this Udemy course
It's value for money. You will spend a small amount but gain a lot of knowledge.
You have nothing to lose, you are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee!
You will get the inside scoop on all my future courses.
If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “Buy Now" and we'll be in touch soon.
Why this course is so Effective
The class is broken down into sections, each with short, informative videos designed to help you quickly master the art of creating impactful first impressions and nailing that interview. Within a matter of hours, you'll feel like you've been given the inside track on how to make employers fall in love with you.
This Ready for your 1st Job Udemy course works! If it doesn't ask for a refund within 30 days.
Unemployment is here to stay. This is a challenge all economies face.
With a growing global population, the competition will only continue to increase.
We learn better by following a proven process that is broken up in steps.
You are reading this because you have a genuine interest in being effective in your interviews. And there's good news, I can help you!
Through this Ready for your 1st Job Course you will learn key concepts and practices such as differentiation and the art of selling which will lead to you becoming the preferred candidate for a job. But we will go beyond job interview skills, from rituals and tools, to activities, concepts, examples and reflections. So take this Ready for your 1st Job udemy now to learn what all of this means in more detail and how you can apply it to rock your interviews!!
So if you haven't already, click on "Buy Now" now! What are you waiting for?
This course was produced in 9 months.
The cost of production was >$100,000 (hours invested x my hourly rate)
The creation process involved a high level of attention to detail and a focus on quality.
What's New (Latest Course Updates)
General improvements and enhancements
Added new templates
- People who want to get the job!
- Young professionals
- College Graduates & Freshers
- Anyone who would like to succeed in an interview
- An Introduction to 'Ready for your 1st Job!'01:04
- Elements of First Impression03:10
- Visual Communication01:16
- Searching for the Right Job through LinkedIn04:52
- Networking on LinkedIn10:43
- Types of CV, Building the right kind of CV and their importance08:55
- Forming Impactful First Impressions through your Dressing04:24
- Solution to Dressing Right02:59
- Professional Style Scale across Industries04:46
- Dressing Right for an Interview03:35
- Business & Interview Etiquette03:35
- Etiquette Quiz2 questions
- The Importance of Body Language and Voice02:08
- Commandment 1- Fight or Flight!02:16
- Commandment 2- Organizing your Thoughts02:06
- Commandment 3- The Secret to Confidence01:23
- Commandment 4- Your Arms and Palms!01:13
- Commandment 5- Standing your ground00:47
- Commandment 6- Speak while Exhaling01:09
- Commandment 7- The Origin of your Voice02:04
- Commandment 8- Ethos Pathos & Logos01:08
- Commandment 9- A Grand Closing01:12
- Commandment 10- Be Yourself!01:09
- Your Mindset01:05
- The Interview!01:05
- Common Interview Questions (and how to tackle them!)03:50
- Researching about the Company02:42
- Topics of Conversation02:25
- Key Learnings from this Course03:03
- 12 Things That Ruin a First Impression Immediately00:03
- Mock Interview1 question
- Check out our other Udemy Courses00:05
3 Seconds is all it takes for you to access information, to make an impression, to reach a decision. Our Learning & Development programs help you build your skill-sets in a fun, positive environment where there is no fear of failure or judgement. Let’s make those 3 Seconds count.
We believe that a fun, positive environment is best for learning. When there is no fear of failure or judgement, participants are free to experiment and explore. Our programs are based on the premise that self-awareness is the first step to growth.
Our core trainers have conducted training sessions in Google, GAP and other such MNC's, and are here to share time-tested theories, tips and tricks on Udemy through their high-quality courses:
1. Akshita Jaiswal- An Internationally Certified Image Consultant and Creativity Trainer. She helps individuals reach their goals effectively through the process of lifestyle evaluation and through working on an individual's body language, etiquette, grooming and productivity skills. Having completed her MBA in Marketing as well, she has a background in Advertising and Branding since the past 5 years, where she has actively worked with over 60+ brands. She is the co-founder of 3 Seconds which enables individuals to sharpen their soft skills, communication skills and the creative part of their brain through our Personalized Learning & Development Programs.
2. Avinash Agarwal- He is a Communications & Creativity Coach. A Toastmasters International Certified Advanced Communicator & Leader, he was the Semi-finalist in the World Championship of Public Speaking (USA, 2013) representing India. With a strong background in theatre and the performing arts, he is an active stand-up comedian, having performed in over 300 live shows. Avinash also has a rich experience in the creative field, having worked as a Creative Writer and Brand Strategist with 100+ brands over the last decade. His strength lies in giving structure to ideas and creating marketing solutions for businesses, brands and organizations. He is the Co-founder & Creative Head at Ctrl N- a Hyderabad based Branding & Digital Marketing Agency.