How To Read Music Fast
What you'll learn
- Identify notes on the treble and bass staff.
- Count and play notes on the music staff.
- Form and play the most important chords in music, as well as extended chords on piano.
- Read notes and play the right and left hand parts of simple songs on piano (or other musical instrument).
- Apply your knowledge of basic music theory, read sheet music and play easy songs.
- No prior musical knowledge is required.
Learn How To Read Music Fast And Easily!
If you want to learn how to read music in a very short amount of time, this course is exactly what you need. Traditional music lessons can make music theory look so boring. Everything moves so slowly. This course takes a different approach.
In 4 fast and easy steps you will learn how to read sheet music.
In step one, you learn melody. This is the tune of the song. You learn all about the staff, treble clef, bass clef, ledger lines, sharps and flats and so much more. All of this is presented in a way that is fun and interesting, to keep you motivated.
Then we move to step two where you learn about rhythm. You learn all about time signatures, whole notes, half notes, quarter notes and eighth notes. Then you learn all about the different rests in music and a lot more. Everything is presented in a way that is easy to understand.
In step three, without wasting any time at all, you learn all about harmony. You learn about intervals and how to easily form the most important chords in music. You learn about extended chords, chord inversions and the list goes on.
Then finally we combine everything together, melody, music and harmony, to actually read the music of songs.
So if you want to read music fast and easily, get this course.
Here's a quick look at some of the topics that this course addresses.
- Elements of Music - Learn Melody
- Musical Notation and Pitch
- Piano Keyboard - Layout of Piano Keys
- Key Signatures and Major Keys
- Circle of Fifths
- Elements of Music - Learn Rhythm
- Duration of Notes and Rests and Time Signatures
- How to Count Notes
- Elements of Music - Learn Harmony
- Melodic and Harmonic Intervals
- Major, Minor, Diminished and Augmented Chords
- Dominant 7th, Major 7th, Minor 7th and Minor 6th Chords
- Combine Melody, Rhythm and Harmony to Play Song
- Let’s Read Music
Take this course right now.
Who this course is for:
- This "How To Read Music Fast" course is designed for beginners. It's great for someone who is new to music theory.
- This course is also meant for someone who plays by ear and needs to understand music theory basics, and learn how to read sheet music.
- It's ideal for the beginner who wants to learn how to read music quickly without wasting time and money on traditional lessons.
- If you're looking to learn more advanced theory, this course is probably not for you.
Mantius Cazaubon is an extremely talented and hardworking musician. He has been playing piano and keyboards for over 20 years and is the author of 14 piano lessons and music theory books, including several Amazon bestsellers. A leading songwriter, composer and music artiste, he has recorded numerous hit songs, won multiple Caribbean music awards and consistently topped music charts.
Mantius has an enormous passion for teaching and adding value to others. This has led him to create several niche websites over the years, such as piano lessons website, Piano-Keyboard-Guide, where he imparts his musical knowledge and serves thousands daily.
On his new journey as a Udemy lecturer, he continues to over-deliver, and takes his passion to new heights, staying true to his mission of helping, sharing and inspiring others.