Academic Reading Comprehension and Note-taking That Work!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what you're reading while you read it
- Take effective notes on what you read (no highlighting necessary!)
- Remember what you've read after you read it
- You should have a writing utensil.
- You should be able to print out course PDFs to complete the strategy step exercises.
- You should have notebook paper if you don't want to use the course PDFs provided to complete the strategy step exercises .
- You should have an open and willing mindset to learn something that's going to serve you for a lifetime!
If you have to read dense text for an academic class, then this course is for you! You will learn how to understand what you read while you read it and remember it long after, too. And no more copying from the textbook for note-taking (and forgetting that, too)--because you'll also learn how to take effective notes. Ideal for students who are in middle school, high school, college, and graduate school.
- Middle school, high school, and college students
- Parents of middle and high school students
- Anyone who wants to be able to read, truly absorb, and remember nonfiction text
- Anyone who wants to be able to take effective notes on nonfiction text
Learn about the instructor; understand what you’ll learn in course; know what materials you’ll need.
Understand the methodology behind the reading comprehension and notetaking strategy you’re going to learn.
Reading Comprehension and Note-taking Strategy Steps 1 and 2 of 12