Read Worthy Fiction
What you'll learn
- Be able to apply the basic principles of novel writing
- Start writing that novel
- You need to know some basic fiction writing terms like plot, character, etc
- You need some knowledge of the basic terms of English grammar, like the names of parts of speech.
Learn to write a novel by writing a novel!
Read Worthy Fiction is for everyone; the only thing you need is the desire to write a book.
It's designed to be run over 12 weeks, so you’ll dedicate a mere 30 minutes a day to your book, and you’ll write 500 new words in that time. That’s a medium-sized email – anyone can do it.
Over 12 weeks you will acquire knowledge, tips and key insights into creative writing. Once you have completed the course, you will have learned everything you need to know to write your first novel, and you will have written your first novel.
Whether you have never written a story before, or you've already written and published several, this course will provide you with a solid foundation on which to build your writing career.
Who this course is for:
- People who have never written a novel but know they want to
- People who have written their first novel and want to know if it's any good
- People who have written (and even published) a few novels but want to consolidate their groundwork
I've spent the last 10 years working with authors to get their books ready for publication, and then getting them published in the new e-book/e-reader/print-on-demand market. Some of my authors have gone on to get publishing contracts, and others are both traditionally and self published, including multi-award-winner Kary English.
My regular clients rely on me to understand and stimulate their creative process. We work together from development of the first story idea , through the drafting, redrafting and editing, right up to packaging and book launch; or they call me in at whatever stage they need me.