- No previous experience required
- Language level: beginner
The main aim of the course is to learn the Ukrainian alphabet and be able to read the language. Apart from that the students can learn some basic vocabulary.
The course includes videos and a PPT document. First, you will learn the letters and then you will have some reading practice.
Ukrainian language is an East Slavic language. It is the official state language of Ukraine. Ukrainian language uses the Cyrillic script and has an alphabet that consists of 33 letters. Mastering the Ukrainian alphabet can help read another languages that use the Cyrillic script.
- This course is meant for beginners who haven't learned any Ukrainian before
- Welcome to the course01:22
- Introduce Yourself00:00
- Letters А Б В Г Ґ Д03:06
- Writing worksheets00:18
- Letters E Є Ж З И І04:14
- Writing worksheets00:10
- Letters Ї Й К Л М Н О04:00
- Writing worksheets00:23
- Letters П Р С Т У Ф03:14
- Reading and writing worksheets00:10
- Letters Х Ц Ч Ш Щ03:15
- Reading and writing worksheets00:06
- Letters Ь Ю Я03:25
- Alphabetical Labyrinths00:17
- Uppercase and Lowerscase Letters02:55
- Alphabetical Labyrinths 200:13
- "Recognize a letter" worksheets00:17
- A tongue twister01:21
- Reading some daily life things02:06
- Ukrainian Words with Pictures00:06
- Thank you00:54
- Additional Resource to Learn Ukrainian00:17
Hi! My name is Oksana. I was born and grew up in Ukraine. I gained my Master's degree in American and European Studies from Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. After graduation in 2018, I moved to China to teach English and learn Chinese language.
I came back to Europe in April 2019, I travelled around and took part in a few volunteering projects and now I am working as an online teacher.
I am interested in languages, psychology, journalism and self-development.