- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 27 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to read Biblical Hebrew.
- Understand all the recurring words of the Hebrew Bible.
- Have tools to keep practicing and learn new words.
- Be able to read any Hebrew script.
if you want to read the Old Testament in it's origin language, you came to the right place.
In this course I will teach you how to read Biblical Hebrew, and you don't need any former experience / knowledge.
Recognise and pronounce all the Hebrew Alphabet shown in the Bible.
Recognise all the different Biblical Vowel Signs, enabling you to read.
Read full sentences(verses) in Hebrew from the Bible.
Understand many recurring nouns, adjectives, verbs and a lot more in Biblical Hebrew.
Be able to navigate in the Hebrew Bible, by counting in Biblical Hebrew.
Read & Understand most of the Hebrew bible.
Have tools to practice and develop yourself.
- Anyone who wants to be able to read the Old Testimony in Hebrew.
- Anyone who wants the ability to read Hebrew.
Here are the websites you can use ( as seen in the lesson):
In this quiz you will write the transliteration of each word being shown.
***Pay attention to the comment after answering, sometimes there is translation, it's a good chance to enhance your Biblical Hebrew Vocabulary!!!***
If the text is too small - zoom in by pinching the pad, or with keyboard: click on CMD and + or CTRL and +