What you'll learn
- You will be very familiar with the 78 Major and Minor Arcana cards in the Rider-Waite deck.
- Once you can read tarot on the Rider-Waite deck, that knowledge can be transfered to any tarot card deck.
- You will be able to use this knowledge to read tarot cards for other people, for yourself, for fun or for profit!
- You will learn the pros and cons of running your own tarot card reading business.
- You will learn a few basic spreads.
- You will learn how to read cards for clients even if you "blank out" on card meanings.
- Rider-Waite Tarot Card Deck
- Notebook and Pen or Index Cards to Make Notes
- No special knowledge or skills
Welcome to Learn to Read Tarot Cards!
Tarot cards have been used as a tool for divination and fortune-telling for centuries. There are many theories about when tarot cards were actually invented and who used them! For the purposes of this course, we'll just be focusing on the practical aspects of using tarot cards and tarot readings in our modern day lives.
Many people use tarot cards to make important decisions about their careers, their health, their investments, and their love life.
Some people use tarot cards to unlock messages about their self-growth.
The tarot cards can indicate opportunties and blockages that are happening now, in the past, and in the future.
Often people enjoy pulling a tarot card in the morning to access their "message of the day!"
Many people will pull a tarot card to use in their meditations.
Some people combine their art with tarot cards such as using tarot cards to write a book or story, create characters and plot, and combat writer's block.
Knowing how to read tarot cards can be a skill that is used in many areas of your life including earning an income.
Learn how to read tarot cards for fun, for self-reflection, for guidance or to start your own business.
You will learn the basics of how to read tarot cards for your friends, family, or even total strangers.
This course is created for beginners but any level is welcome as there are many styles of teaching and learning! Knowledge is ever-evolving when we learn from each other.
A long time ago, I trained for three years to learn how to read tarot cards. I received my Certificate in Tarot Card Reading, Astrology, and Numerology. I've also taken other tarot reading workshops with tarot masters. I have certificates in Touch for Health and am a Reiki Master. For the past twenty years, I've successfully used a combination of arcane knowledge to grow my own part-time business that supplements my writing career. For this course, I used the ideas of how I read tarot cards for other people combined with how I was taught along with my own personal experiences.
This course examines and explores every single card in the tarot deck.
This course sharpens your skills for memory and storytelling even if you already know how to read tarot cards.
Learn how to weave exciting predictions for your clients.
Learn what subjects you should avoid!
Learn how to speak about delicate subjects to your clients.
Learn how to keep your clients satisfied and coming back for more!
There are worksheets for you to practice your memorizations and interpretations. New material will be added on a regular basis.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners.
- This is a good refresher course for those who have been reading for years.
- People who have an interest in tarot cards and other metaphysical ideas.
- People who are looking for deeper insight about themselves through self-reflection with the tarot.
- People who are looking for ways to manifest a side income without a lot of initial investment but with flexible hours; single parents, students, and more.
Sèphera is an award-winning author, actress, and tarot card reader.
She has given many workshops, been on panels at dozens of conventions, and has taught a few courses over the years about writing and tarot cards.
Sèphera has been a published author for over twenty years. She has written over twenty traditionally published novels, several self-published books, and dozens of short stories. As Ariana, she penned House Magic: The Good Witch's Guide to Bringing Grace to Your Space and Love Magic: The Good Witch's Guide to Healing Your Heart. She has been the Ontario Chapter President of the Horror Writers Association for twenty-two years.
Sèphera has been published by Leisure, Orion, Samhain Horror, Random House, Conari, Red Wheel, Riverdale Avenue Books, Ravenous Romance, Crossroads Books, Great Lakes Horror Company, Circlet Press, Scarlett Publishing, and more.
She has read tarot cards for over twenty years from coffee shops to Comicon to rock concerts to circuses. She has given presentations on using Tarot Cards as Writing Tools at Stokercon in Las Vegas and at Fan Expo in Toronto. She's even read the cards on radio, TV, and podcasts.
Sèphera has appeared in several movies, TV shows, and videos. Most notably, she plays "Ruby" in Slime City Massacre and "Madame Selene" in Killer Rack.
Sèphera holds an Honors BA as well as certificates in Tarot Reading, Reiki, and Touch for Health.
You can find her on Twitch TV with her Lunch Time Tarot Card Readings Show and also on YouTube.