Read financial statements as a stock investor
What you'll learn
- Acquire useful practical skills based on financial statements.
- Identify the good and bad stocks from the financial statements within 30 minutes.
- Be able to make a quick quantitative assessment of stocks based on the right numbers from the financial statements.
- No knowledge required
This course is to enable newbie or keen stock investors to arm with some basic skills in reading financial statements. The ability to read financial statements is the first step to be a good stock investor. It is a financial language that all stocks wannabe should aim to acquire to significantly augment the success rate in stock investments.
When one comes across the financial statements of a stock, the first thing that an investor should do is to be able to identify whether that stock is a good stock or a bad one. If the stock is a good one, what makes the company successful. And if the stock is a lousy one, then what makes it to be bad. This course aims to arm you with just that, at least at the first level.
As this is a course for the newbies and keen stock investors, we do not expect anything from the audience other than an enthusiastic learning mind to pick up some basic skills to increase your success rate in picking up stocks.
This is a basic but powerful course. It takes only about 2 hours of your time to focus on the essentials taught in the lessons. Pick up some skills for just a song!
Who this course is for:
- For stock investors, particularly the newbies and stock investors wannabes, who want to start with fundamental analyses.
- For veteran stock traders who want to start on value investing.
- For students who want to learn more about financial statements and their applications.
- This course is not meant for practice accountant or train one to become an accountant or an account executive. Its objective is to help students identify good stocks and bad stocks fairly quickly using financial statements.
- This course is not meant for investors who look for quick-fixed solution to their stocks that have deteriorated in value.
- Students shall not ask instructors to analyse stocks other than those discussed in the course. The instructors are not stock analysts who special in specific stocks.
Brennen Pak has gained financial freedom after spending only 22 years working in a corporate environment. The reason why he is able to reach this status is that he started investing early in his life-stage and continues to do so investing in right companies. Despite the ups and down of the investing environment, he is able to rely on the returns of his investments to support his as well as his family’s lifestyle. In other words, he is financially free and is able to do what he wants.
To spend his time meaningfully, he teaches occasionally in finances, investing and wealth building. Due to this background and experience, he has put up several online courses in Udemy as well as other online platforms.
Given that his first degree is in mechanical engineering, he is also well-versed in mechanical engineering designs, electronics, 3D printing and Arduino coding. Given his ability to teach and his technical background, he has also put up several courses, such as 3D printing, designs, fabrication and modelling techniques on Udemy as well.
So, that explains why he is able to put up two unrelated categories of courses, in finances and technical, on the Udemy platform. Despite the divided effort to run two categories of courses, the ratings of all the courses so far has been 4-star and above showing he skill-set and the ability to impart the skills. Learn financial freedom and technical skills only from the best people.
[You can check up for these courses by entering his name (Brennen Pak) in the Udemy search box.]