Build Tic Tac Toe Game By React.js [Reducer Hook Tutorial]
- React Basics
Hello and Welcome to my coding course, Build Tic Tac Toe Game By React.js. In this course, you will learn the essential tools and skills to design, develop and deploy a react application from scratch.
My name is Basir and I'll be your instructor in this course. I have
17 years of programming experience in international companies like ROI Vision in Montreal
and now I am a coding instructor on Udemy with 23k students.
I designed this course for anyone seeking to learn React basics and reducer hook:
By the end of this course, you'll be able to
learn basic concepts like components, states, props, lists, events, forms
put basic concepts into action by building a tic tac toe game
and you will learn how to deploy this game on the internet
You need to open the code editor along with me and start coding through this course
I teach you
using vs code and its extensions to code like professional developers
incorporating react concepts like components and hooks in a tic tac toe game application
and publishing your works on the net using Github pages.
This course is for all-levels developers who want to be a junior frontend developer and find a job in more than 22M job opportunities around the world.
Feel free to take a look at the course preview and enroll if it is along with your ambitions.
Who this course is for:
- Junior React Developers
- JS Developers
- 01:19Create React App
- 03:25Create Basic Components
- 02:35Create Game Component
- 02:43Create Board and Square Component
- 05:36Add CSS Style To The Game UI
- 18:49Add Logic To Game
- 03:42Deploy On Github Pages
• 7 years of tutoring experience for hundreds of students in Canada
• 17 years of experience as a web developer in international companies like ROI Vision in Montreal
• Teaching HTML, CSS, JS, React, Node, and Python on my training website at coding with basir