React.js, quick start
- Basic software development knowledge
I've heard people saying: "React is the best thing happened in the world of web development." Well, I let you judge if it's the best thing or not, but it definitely is a good thing. At least having it in your resume, can be the best thing happened in it.
If you have not checked Wikipedia yourself, let me paste it here for you:
Coming from Facebook, you can guess it's easier than other similar libraries which it is, but also if you seriously think of competing with Facebook in business, go and use another framework or at least check with your lawyer before using it and I mean it ;)
If you still doubt if you should learn it or not, let me be honest with you. You make a good money out of it, so come on, learn it. And in this course I have done my best to help you up and run your React app as soon as possible.
To start this course you need to:
Be a developer or if you are not know web development.
Know programming and of course Html and CSS.
But you will learn ES6 and ES7 during the course.
So let's start it
- Software developers
- Web developers
- About this course00:47
- Course files00:32
- Change the speed of videos00:19
- What are ES6 and ES700:28
- Where to practice02:01
- Let and Const03:14
- For of loop02:12
- Template strings00:51
- Getters and setters01:56
- Arrow functions01:35
- New array methods02:21
- Spread operator01:38
- Es6 cheatsheet00:41
- Installing required softwares01:17
- Create your first app01:44
- A tour around the project03:43
- What is a component03:03
- Add external libraries like bootstarp05:02
- React Developer Tools01:21
- Rendering a list04:48
- Component properties01:16
- Typechecking with propTypes01:37
- Stateless components01:54
- State of a component07:59
- Component's lifecycle02:13
- Http service02:44
- Build your application00:53
- Good bye :(00:14
- Share data between components07:42
Sep is an experienced software developer and architect, developed different range of applications for educational organizations and universities and has been working in software development industry for more than 17 years.
While he is an exceptionally good back-end developer, his outstanding knowledge of front-end development, helps him to technically lead development teams.