React - The Beginner's Course 2020
- A Mac or Windows Computer
- NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!
- HTML fundamentals are required only the basics
Welcome to learn React The Beginner's Course for absolute beginners. In this course you will learn the core fundamentals of React JS so that you can start building lightning fast web apps using React JS.
In this course, you will learn React JS from absolute scratch. You will also learn how to use React Hooks and create functional components.
So if you are ready to learn React JS, which is one of the most exciting technology of recent time. Please enroll into this course. Thank you
- Beginner React developers interested about ReactJs
- Students who are ready to start their career as React Developer
- Developers who are interested to know about the basics of React
- Introduction to the course00:37
- Installing the prerequisites05:27
- Why and What is React?01:37
- Creating the first React App05:18
- What is JSX?05:19
- Setting up the JSX template03:06
- Planning the website03:54
- Module 1 Refresher2 questions
- Initial setup of the project02:31
- Adding the title and background03:43
- Creating a component03:54
- Default Vs Named exports01:17
- Module 2 Refresher2 questions
- Hooks and Functional components01:26
- Working with useState Hook01:46
- Working with useState Hook-Part 200:42
- How to work with eventListeners ?03:44
- Module 3 Refresher2 questions
- Adding the list items to an array02:43
- What is a prop?04:41
- Displaying the list items04:21
- How to delete an item from the list?04:29
- Module 4 Refresher2 questions
- Generating a production build01:40
- Deploying in a temporary url03:32
- Final Touch01:23
- Message from the Instructor03:01
As a self-taught developer I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known languages. This background and experience enables me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics.
Whether working as online instructor or a developer I always received great feedback. The most rewarding experience is to see how people find new, better jobs, build awesome web applications, acquire amazing projects or simply enjoy their hobby with the help of my content.