Modern React with Redux [2024 Update]
What you'll learn
- Create dynamic web apps using the latest in web technology
- Acquire the programming skills needed to obtain a software engineering job
- Practice your skills with many large projects, exercises, and quizzes
- Implement client-side navigation and routing using React Router for seamless multi-page user experiences
- Leverage the power of TypeScript with React for safer coding practices and reducing runtime errors
- Master form handling techniques, including robust validation patterns to improve user input experience
- Get a deep dive into state management with Redux and the Redux Toolkit to manage complex app states effortlessly
- Gain proficiency in handling API requests and managing data flow in your applications
- Enhance application performance with immutable state management using Immer
- Develop dynamic and responsive data tables to display, sort, and filter large datasets efficiently
- Streamline your development process by integrating TailwindCSS for rapid UI development
- A Mac or Windows Computer
This course gets updated frequently! Here are the latest changes
February 21st, 2024: Added 2.5 hours of video showing routing and data loading with React Router
February 12th, 2024: Added 1 hour of video to demonstrate integrating Typescript with React
February 5th, 2024: Added 2.25 hours of video and 5 quizzes covering the basics of Typescript
Congratulations! You've found the most popular, most complete, and most up-to-date resource online for learning React and Redux!
Thousands of other engineers have learned React and Redux, and you can too. This course uses a time-tested, battle-proven method to make sure you understand exactly how React and Redux work, and will get you a new job working as a software engineer or help you build that app you've always been dreaming about.
The difference between this course and all the others: you will understand the design patterns used by top companies to build massively popular web apps.
What will you build?
This course features hundreds of videos with hundreds of custom diagrams to help you understand how React and Redux work. No prior experience with either is necessary. Through tireless, patient explanations and many interesting practical examples, you'll learn the fundamentals of building dynamic and live web apps using React.
Each topic included in this course is added incrementally, to make sure that you have a solid foundation of knowledge. You'll find plenty of discussion added in to help you understand exactly when and where to use each feature of React and Redux.
Adding to your experience, the course shows modern techniques and tools, equipping you with the latest skills needed for the dynamic web development landscape. You’ll get hands-on experience with cutting-edge features like Context API for state management, TailwindCSS for styling, React Router for navigation, and Typescript to add type safety to your React apps. This holistic approach ensures not only do you learn React and Redux but also the surrounding ecosystem that makes modern web development efficient and enjoyable.
Practical projects are at the heart of this learning experience. By integrating APIs, managing app state with Redux, and using React Hooks for component lifecycle management, you’ll have the opportunity to build applications that are both complex and high-performing. These projects are designed to simulate real-world web development scenarios, preparing you for the challenges that professional developers face daily.
My guarantee to you: there is no other course online that teaches more features of React and Redux Toolkit. This is the most comprehensive resource there is.
Below is a partial list of the topics you'll find in this course:
Master the fundamental features of React, including JSX, state, and props
From square one, understand how to build reusable components
Dive into the source code of Redux to understand how it works behind the scenes
Test your knowledge and hone your skills with numerous coding exercises
Use popular styling libraries to build beautiful apps
See different methods of building UI's through composition of components
Integrate Redux Toolkit for efficient state management
Leverage React Hooks for more intuitive component logic
Manage app-wide state with the Context API for simpler global state
Style components with TailwindCSS for rapid UI development
Utilize TypeScript with React for safer and more predictable code
Implement navigation within your app with React Router
Utilize Redux with forms for consistent state updates and user experience
Learn to use portals for rendering components outside the DOM hierarchy
Develop and interact with APIs for data-driven applications
Master the implementation of data tables to handle and display large sets of data
Get to grips with Immer for writing reducers with ease
Besides just React and Redux, you'll pick up countless other tidbits of knowledge, including design techniques, popular design patterns, and repeatable steps to build new components.
This is the course I wanted to take when I first learned React: complete, up-to-date, and clear.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Engineers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts