React Redux React-Router: From Beginner to Paid Professional
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 40 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Building your amazing web applications with React JS and Redux
- Getting a high-paying job as a front-end developer
- Becoming familiar with the technologies supporting React, including NPM, Webpack, Babel, and ES6/ES2015.
Explaining STORE and STATE which are features of Redux.
- The important relationships of STORE with STATE, DISPATCH, ACTION, REDUCER.
- how to get the properties of Redux STATE object to attach into element's innerHTML.
Explaining REDUCER which is another feature of Redux.
- Writing code to show that REDUCER is used to set Default Value for the Redux STATE object
1. Explaining STORE.DISPATCH() method and ACTION object which are also features of Redux.
- Writing code to demonstrate that STORE.DISPATCH(ACTION) is used to trigger an update for STATE object. Then, REDUCER function will process updating STATE object based on the ACTION object.
2. Demonstrating how STORE.SUBCRIBE method helps to invoke render() function every time STATE is updated
giving an exercise to practice using Redux technology. The solution is given at the end of this video.
explaining Default Parameter and Object.assign() method which are features of ES6.
Default Parameter helps to assign a default value to a parameter of a method if that parameter is undefined.
Object.assign() helps to clone, update and return its first parameter. The first parameter will be updated based on the next parameters.
using Todo List example to explain:
- propTypes is a feature of React which helps for props validation
- Applying JSX Spread Attributes which is a shorter syntax of JSX to transfer methods, variables from parent components into child components.
- Guide how to refactor React Components to ES6 Classes
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Building many examples such as To do list, YouTube Search API, Imgur Search API...
- Showing how an application can grow from simple DOM/jQuery app to Redux/React/ES6/React-Router app.
- 60 lectures (6.5 hours of content) cover the knowledge of ECMAScript 2015(ES6), Redux technology and React framework from basic to advanced levels.
- There are many exercises and quizzes in each section, which help to re-enforce your knowledge before continuing the next section.
- Using visual teaching aids such as mind-mapping, colorful drawings stimulating animations and mockups to help you master even the most challenging concepts of React and Redux. Have you ever struggled for several months to get familiar with a new framework in other courses? Do you wonder why few developers can easily adapt to a new technology while others need to put in so much time and effort? In my course, you will be able to work with Redux-React just after 2 WEEKs. The modern teaching and learning method really helps you realize how you will be able to improve yourself and go through the rest of your IT career more comfortably.
- You will receive support for whatever questions or issues you may have within 24 HOURS!!!!!
HOW IS THE COURSE STRUCTURED?
This is a well-organized course. The curriculum has been created in such a way that learning Redux-React has never been so easy! It is divided into 9 sections:
- The fourth section focuses on ECMAScript 2015 (ES6). In fact, you can work with a Redux & React application without using ES6. However, an experienced React developer usually tries to apply ES6 as much as possible to make his project much more concise and clear. Getting familiar with ES6 will help you go through the next sections more comfortably.
- The fifth section focuses on React framework. This section also shows clearly how to use React Developer Tools. It is an Chrome extension which helps debugging and managing React components, component's state and props.
- The sixth and seventh sections illustrate how to apply Redux technology and ES6 efficiently into an React application. After the 6th section, you will know a basic way to use Redux in a React framework. You will also know how to use Redux Dev Tools. It is an Chrome extension which helps debugging and managing Redux state and action. After the 7th section, you will know how to use "React-Redux" library which is an advanced way to handle interactions between Redux and React, and make your project a lot shorter and concise.
- The eighth section guides you on how to manipulate URLs with React-Redux-Router library
- The last one give more advanced knowledge.
- So many companies are adopting React.js every day. Some examples of big companies using React are Netflix, Yahoo, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Atlassian. Mastering React framework and Redux technology will offer you a lot of opportunities for the highest paying jobs
- Redux is an evolution of the ideas presented by Facebook's Flux, avoiding the complexity found in Flux by looking to how applications are built with the Elm language.
- Redux is useful for React applications
- Exploring many features of ECMAScript 2015 (ES6) such as Let, Const, Import, Export, Arrow Functions, Cass, Object Destructuring, Array Destructuring, Spread/Rest Operator, Template Strings, Object.assign().
- Applying the related technologies supporting React such as "React/Redux Developer Tools, NPM, Webpack, Babel,
- Using JSX syntax to make the React project more elegant.
Note again: We're very confident, that is why we are giving you a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, no questions asked, so make sure to Enroll Now!
- Programmers who want to work with React & Redux effectively
- If you need learn Redux in short time for your projects, or for an interview or to launch your own business.
- If you have a little knowledge of React & Redux and still feeling hard to work with them, this course is absolutely for you. There are a lot of logic drawings which helps you figure out the best way to apply features of React and Redux. Some extensions of chrome will also make you comfortable when working with them.
- If you want to transfer the React & Redux knowledge to your colleague efficiently, this course can be used as a reference.
- Do you feel sleepy and lose concentration because only speaking and writing code is available in other courses? Then, you will be interested in the stimulating teaching method in this course. What's more? I respect your precious time so that I spent two months to edit this video course carefully. I also removed all CSS to make every example as concise as possible. I know that CSS styling makes the applications look beautiful, but it may cause examples to become complicated, and disturbing. Using CSS is not helpful for your knowledge in this course at all. All you need is to absorb the large amount of useful knowledge in the shortest time rather than wasting your precious time on something you already know
- If you are an expert Redux-React developer with extensive knowledge and many years' experience, you may not get a lot out of this course.