React/ReactJS 18 - Professional Interview Questions 2023
Congratulations! You've found the most efficient, profitable, and up-to-date Q&A resource online for learning React!
Thousands of other engineers have learned React, and you can too.
React was released by Facebook's web development team in 2013 as a view library. React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. React has a slim API, a robust and evolving ecosystem, and a great community.
This Q&A course is fully up-to-date with React 18 (the latest version of React)!
The test covers:
* React app creation
* Create React components
* React lifecycle definition
* React state management definition
* React component properties
* Communication between React components
* Event management
* DOM manipulation
* Data propagation
* State in a function
* useState and useEffect
* Error Boundaries
* TypeScript use with React
* React patterns
* Lifting State Up
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has to prepare for a React job interview
I have a Master of Sciences in computing.
I have worked since 2009 in private programming companies.
I am used to MOOC websites like Edx, FutureLearn, or even more specialized ones.
I hold certifications in programming and software development practices:
* Oracle Certified Professional: Java SE 11 Developer
* Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer
* Professional Scrum Developer
* Scrum Foundation Professional Certificate - SFPC™
* Kanban Foundation KIKF™
* DevOps Essentials Professional Certificate - DEPC®