React: React Native Mobile Development: 3-in-1
What you'll learn
- Build custom reusable components for your mobile app and develop native apps for both iOS and Android
- Perform animations in your applications using the animation APIs
- Test and deploy your application for a production-ready environment
- Grasp the concepts of Redux state management to build scalable apps
- Add navigation to your App to build UX components for your React Native App
- Integrate with Firebase as a data store and learn how to authenticate a user
This comprehensive 3-in-1 course is a step-by-step tutorial to building dynamic apps for iOS and Android with React Native. Design and build a fully-featured application using the newest features of React Native. Create increasingly complex real-world applications and explore React Native in depth.
Contents and Overview
This training program includes 3 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.
The second course, Building Your Application with React Native, covers making your application with React Native and master UI design. This video takes you from the basics of React Native development all the way through to advanced components. A lot of different development techniques go into creating an app. In this course, you’ll start with a quick intro to React Native and how to build basic UI components, then move on to discussing data flow and React Native animations. Finally, we will look at how to publish your applications to Play Store or to private devices.
The third course, Publishing Your Application with React Native, covers creating impressive applications using the different tools of React Native. In this video, you’ll start with a look at state management and how to keep your code usable by other developers, how to build for your ideal user, how to create animations that pop, and how to publish your apps to the App Store. With the core UI built, we can take off our designer hats and focus on creating code that is clean and easy to reuse.
By the end of the course, you will have created your own application using React Native and learned to publish your app in the App Store and Play Store.
By the end of the course, you’ll create and publish impressive applications using the different tools of React Native.
About the Authors
- MiftaSintaha is a big enthusiast of new web technologies that are out there to make everyone's life easier. She is a Software Engineer, a Tech Lead, and a content creator in YouTube where she authors various concepts in Computer Science and MEAN stack frameworks. Her ability to simplify the explanation of complex topics is what enhanced her popularity in YouTube. She has over 4 years' experience in working with frontend frameworks such as Angular and React, and backend frameworks such as Express.js and Django. Get the opportunity to learn how to write production-ready code with her courses. Find out more about her tutorials at her YouTube channel: MiftaSintahaCS You can also look at her work on GitHub @msintaha
- Alvaro is a professional React Native developer with an interest in mobile technology, server-side API development, and iOS development. He plays bass in a rock band, and he enjoys road bikes and politics. The first thing he started programming was little buy scripts for Counter Strike. These were small hacks to buy faster and pick up all the necessary equipment. A few years later, he went to the University of Balearic Islands to study computer science. There he began to learn the fundamentals of computer programming using Ada, C, and Java. After finishing his B.Sc. in Computer Science, he started his M.Sc. That was when he started to do really fun things such as games in Lisp, creating a compiler of a subset of Ada instructions, and computer vision with OpenCV, among others. Before finishing his M.Sc, he started to work full-time, first as a developer for the hotels team at Logitravel (the second tourism dot com in Spain) and currently as an iOS developer at mola. He had no previous iOS or mobile development experience before entering mola, but he successfully managed to develop both server-side and mobile apps for a social network called Hoods. He also helped the awesome team at Mola in several other projects (Matchball, Zoco). Right now he is a mobile developer at APSL—Advanced Programming Solutions—and works on several products.
Who this course is for:
- Frontend React developers who want to extend their skillset to mobile development. No knowledge of React Native and mobile development is needed.
Packt are an established, trusted, and innovative global technical learning publisher, founded in Birmingham, UK with over eighteen years experience delivering rich premium content from ground-breaking authors and lecturers on a wide range of emerging and established technologies for professional development.
Packt’s purpose is to help technology professionals advance their knowledge and support the growth of new technologies by publishing vital user focused knowledge-based content faster than any other tech publisher, with a growing library of over 9,000 titles, in book, e-book, audio and video learning formats, our multimedia content is valued as a vital learning tool and offers exceptional support for the development of technology knowledge.
We publish on topics that are at the very cutting edge of technology, helping IT professionals learn about the newest tools and frameworks in a way that suits them.