React Native Using WebSockets : Live Crypto Prices Mob App
What you'll learn
- React Native CLI + NodeJS Using SocketIO Library
- Build Real-Time Cross Platform Mobile Applications
- React methodology
- Build a fully working iOS and Android Crypto Prices Application
- Learn to Create WebSockets and API's Using NodeJS
- Very Practical & Direct Implementation without Theory Lectures
- Internet Connection
- Windows or Mac OS machine
Did you ask one day, how you connect your Mobile Application with Real-Time Data Sources using WebSockets?
Or How machines can be connected to a small mobile application to exchange data and commands?!
I always develop Real-World Applications and I want you to try that with me. Because sometimes you want to build the app and use all these great third-party packages that can add a lot of awesome functionalities to your mobile app!
You will build a real-time data-exchange Crypto Live Prices mobile application targeted for both iOS and Android environments while you learn the responsiveness of the style, navigation between screens, and get and manage data from an external API.
React Native is growing at a fast pace, while more and more companies of any size are adopting it to build cross-platform applications with a single code base.
There are a big amount of courses that dive deeply into React Native which is theory and hard to follow but sometimes you just want to build an entire app and see how it all works in practice. And this is how I am building my courses always and my motto is LEARN BY DOING, this is how I built my experience as a developer.
I don't like to do theoretical things, I like to do something Practical!
In this course, we aim to teach React Native flow and its secrets by building a real-world project where we aim to have a solid foundation in React Native framework as well React Hooks and Functional Components.
In this course you will learn:
- Set up your machine environment for React Native CLI development.
- Build cross-platform applications with React Native CLI.
- Navigate between screens.
- Navigate to screens dynamically.
- Use of The Crypto Live Prices API.
- Build your own WebSocket in the server and the mobile app and exchange the data using Socket-IO.
- Build your API in the server using Nodejs.
- Add custom styles.
- Component-based development.
- React Hooks.
- Functional Components.
After this course you will be able to:
- Set up the system correctly.
- Manage Errors a Debug React Native CLI applications and NodeJs.
- Build applications from scratch with React Native and NodeJs.
- Understand good architecture flow for an application.
- Get data from the server using Axios.
- Use WebSockets using Socket-IO.
- Handle Data.
- Display and render custom Lists.
- Implement search methods.
- Add external packages.
- Tap in the native code of an iOS and Android application.
We can't wait to have you on board with me.
See you there!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in React Native
- Experienced Developers that want to develop their knowledge by learning React Native
- Developers that want to Learn about Mobile Real-Time Applications and WebSockets
I'm Fadi, Full-stack web developer and living in the heart city of Europe, Prague !
I'm a full-stack web developer and designer with a passion for building beautiful things from scratch. I've been building websites and apps since 2008 and also have a Master's degree in Software Engineering from Universidad de Sevilla, Spain.
It was in college where I first discovered my passion for teaching and helping others by sharing all I knew. And that passion brought me to be a teacher in my university and also in private big institutes,
I love working with machines , I like PLC's and HMI's , I am always trying to deliver application which they are building the communication between the Human and the Machine
My 10+ years of experience after graduation have boiled my professional values down to the following:
:: Talent is overestimated, hard work is much more important; I strongly believe-in and practice “Hard work”.
:: Learning never stops, I’m always anxious to learn new stuff and to acquire new skills.
:: Have to be multi-language person; so I learned to speak nerdy engineer, team, coordinator, manager, trainer and presenter.
:: Acquiring skills are not as important as knowing how to deploy them in helping both business and others.