React Native With Typescript - The Portfolio Project
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to build an app that can be published to playstore
- You will learn how to work with typescript and react native
- You will learn to work with react native cli instead of expo
- You will learn to add native code to your react native app
- You need to have some programming experience with react native. Expo is fine.
- A computer with an internet connection.
This course is NOT for those who don't know anything about React Native.
What you will learn?
Welcome to this real world practical guide where we are going to build an image manipulator or image compressor app using react native cli and typescript. I am sure this project will take your portfolio to the next level.
Inside this course we will start with basic of typescript and how we can take benefit from it. Then also I will share some of my experience while devloping an app or how to come up with an app for an idea. Then we will directly jump into the react native part and start building our app with typescript.
It is not that I don't like expo cli or I don't work with it. Expo is a great tool to start. But once we gain some fundamentals knowledge we should also challange our self. This is my thinking and thats same thing we will do in this course.
The things we will cover
Setting up an environment for react native cli.
Basic of Typescript
I will share my thinking process.
We will design the app.
We will learn to run app inside emulator.
We will learn to save file using some native code.
We will learn to add icon and splash screen
We will learn about react navigation.
The main thing is that we will do all the things using React Native CLI, TypeScript and Android Studio.
All of this course is recorded on windows machine so take this course only if you want to build an app for android.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is For React Native Beginners
- Who Wants to Polish Their React Native Skills
- Who Wants to Build an Awesome Portfolio Project
I am a full-stack software developer from India. I like to learn new thing all the time. According to my friends and other students whom I teach on YouTube, says that I can explain complex topics in easier way.
That's why I'm here to share what I've got so far. I believe in practice so you will always find me doing practical experiments always.