React Native: Beginner Practical Guide 
What you'll learn
- React Native CLI
- Build Cross Platform Mobile Applications
- React methodology
- Get and manage data from external API
- Build a fully working iOS and Android Application
- Use external packages like Video Player
- Internet Connection
- Windows or Mac OS machine
React Native is growing at a fast pace, while more and more companies of any size are adopting it to build cross platform applications with a single code base.
In this course we aim to teach React Native flow and its secrets by building a real world project where we aim to have a solid foundation into React Native framework as well React Hooks and Functional Components.
You will build a mobile application targeted for both iOS and Android environment while you learn the responsiveness of the style, navigation between screens and get and manage data from an external API.
In this course you will learn:
- Set up your machine environment for React Native CLI development
- Build cross platform applications with React Native CLI
- Navigate between screens
- Navigate to screens dynamically
- Use of The Movie Database API
- Add custom styles
- Component base development
- React Hooks
- Functional Components
- Get Movies by genre
- Search Movie Method
- Image Galleries
- Video Player and its commands
After this course you will be able to:
- Set up the system correctly
- Manage Errors a Debug React Native CLI applications
- Build applications from scratch
- Understand good architecture flow for an application
- Get data from the server using Axios
- Handle Data
- Display and render custom Lists
- Implement search methods
- Add external packages
- Tap in the native code of a iOS and Android application
We can't wait to have you in board with us.
See you there!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in React Native
- Experienced Developers that want to develop their knowledge by learning React Native
I'm Fadi, Full-stack web developer and living in the heart city of Europe, Prague !
I'm a full-stack web developer and designer with a passion for building beautiful things from scratch. I've been building websites and apps since 2008 and also have a Master's degree in Software Engineering from Universidad de Sevilla, Spain.
It was in college where I first discovered my passion for teaching and helping others by sharing all I knew. And that passion brought me to be a teacher in my university and also in private big institutes,
I love working with machines , I like PLC's and HMI's , I am always trying to deliver application which they are building the communication between the Human and the Machine
My 10+ years of experience after graduation have boiled my professional values down to the following:
:: Talent is overestimated, hard work is much more important; I strongly believe-in and practice “Hard work”.
:: Learning never stops, I’m always anxious to learn new stuff and to acquire new skills.
:: Have to be multi-language person; so I learned to speak nerdy engineer, team, coordinator, manager, trainer and presenter.
:: Acquiring skills are not as important as knowing how to deploy them in helping both business and others.
Hi! My name is Tiago Pereira and i'm a Full Stack Web and Mobile developer currently working for a big international company as a Software Developer. I have several years of experience building small to large web and mobile applications reaching many different functionalities, purposes and systems.
I'm passioned about MEAN and MERN stack, as well React Native, Ionic and Electron frameworks, allowing me to build a wide range applications for Web, mobile and desktop.
Can't wait to share my knowledge with my students so together we build awesome applications to change the world!
Hello I am Laila
I'm a Designer and Web developer, I like managing content and show it in a beautiful way to users.
I've worked in house at an animation studio but currently work from home. As an instructor I strive to provide the best learning experience possible for my students by creating clear content.
Working also as Web developer , I am trying to create always the ideas of new projects which are including the most learning subjects for every new programming language, or framework.