React Native: Beginner Practical Guide 
What you'll learn
- React Native CLI
- Build Cross Platform Mobile Applications
- React methodology
- Get and manage data from external API
- Build a fully working iOS and Android Application
- Use external packages like Video Player
- Internet Connection
- Windows or Mac OS machine
React Native is growing at a fast pace, while more and more companies of any size are adopting it to build cross platform applications with a single code base.
In this course we aim to teach React Native flow and its secrets by building a real world project where we aim to have a solid foundation into React Native framework as well React Hooks and Functional Components.
You will build a mobile application targeted for both iOS and Android environment while you learn the responsiveness of the style, navigation between screens and get and manage data from an external API.
In this course you will learn:
- Set up your machine environment for React Native CLI development
- Build cross platform applications with React Native CLI
- Navigate between screens
- Navigate to screens dynamically
- Use of The Movie Database API
- Add custom styles
- Component base development
- React Hooks
- Functional Components
- Get Movies by genre
- Search Movie Method
- Image Galleries
- Video Player and its commands
After this course you will be able to:
- Set up the system correctly
- Manage Errors a Debug React Native CLI applications
- Build applications from scratch
- Understand good architecture flow for an application
- Get data from the server using Axios
- Handle Data
- Display and render custom Lists
- Implement search methods
- Add external packages
- Tap in the native code of a iOS and Android application
We can't wait to have you in board with us.
See you there!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in React Native
- Experienced Developers that want to develop their knowledge by learning React Native
- Mobile Development
I'm Fadi, Full-stack web developer and living in the heart city of Europe, Prague !
I'm a full-stack web developer and designer with a passion for building beautiful things from scratch. I've been building websites and apps since 2008 and also have a Master's degree in Software Engineering from Universidad de Sevilla, Spain.
It was in college where I first discovered my passion for teaching and helping others by sharing all I knew. And that passion brought me to be a teacher in my university and also in private big institutes,
I love working with machines , I like PLC's and HMI's , I am always trying to deliver application which they are building the communication between the Human and the Machine
My 10+ years of experience after graduation have boiled my professional values down to the following:
:: Talent is overestimated, hard work is much more important; I strongly believe-in and practice “Hard work”.
:: Learning never stops, I’m always anxious to learn new stuff and to acquire new skills.
:: Have to be multi-language person; so I learned to speak nerdy engineer, team, coordinator, manager, trainer and presenter.
:: Acquiring skills are not as important as knowing how to deploy them in helping both business and others.