React Native From Scratch with Hooks and Context
What you'll learn
- Learning React Native is a great avenue through which to gain experience developing mobile apps.
- Native also includes features like “hot reloading,” which have made the framework a favorite among efficiency-minded developers.
- Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native.
- Careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native can count on professionals who can design and build stunning UIs in multiple platforms
- React Native developers are also vital to helping iOS, and Android companies update and otherwise modernize their apps with features like push notifications
- Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and Mongo
- Google Flutter offers developers a UI toolkit that has some similarities to React Native.
- React Native expo, react native cli, react native hooks and react native context
- Set up virtual environment to be able to practice
- Install React-Native dependencies for both MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator on computer
- Expo installation
- Run Expo App on Mobile Device
- JSX syntax and expressions
- ES6 syntax
- See the content on the simulator
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- Send an HTTP request to a remote API
- State and Props systems
- Reusable components
- Reach another app on the phone from the React-Native app
- Introduction of Hooks&Context
- Create Context with Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Consume Context in Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Use Multiple Context
- Hooks Functions (useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext...)
- How to Create Reducer
- How to Use Reducer
- Complete react native course with hooks and context
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge, you learn complete react native
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- A computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Desire to learn React Native
- Desire to learn mobile development with full React Native course
- Desire to learn react native hooks, react native context, react native cli, react native expo
- Desire to learn mobile app development
Welcome to React Native From Scratch with Hooks and Context course.
Learn React Native with Hooks and Context and leverage your existing web skills. Build user-friendly web apps with React
Do you wanna learn coding techniques to make efficient development with React?
Do you want to learn to build fast, user-friendly web apps with React? Then you are at the right place.
React-Native is a library developed by the react native team and it is widely used to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS. You do not need to learn Java, Android, Swift, Objective-C, or anything of that. React is all you need to create awesome mobile apps that work on both Android and iOS.
In the react native from scratch course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer.
Later on the react native app course, we are going to learn the basics of React and React Navigation. JSX, 'props system' and 'state system' are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course. You are going to learn the latest React features "Hooks and Context" system.
We are going to create two nice looking app, will guide you to learn "Hooks and Context" in a very detailed way. You are going to learn how to use "state" in functional components with the "Hooks" system and with "Context API" you won't need any third-party package to manage the Application state.
We tried to tell all complex topics in very detail on the react hooks course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. expo
At the end of the course;
Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application
How to use flex-box system
How to create reusable components
To reach another app on the device from our app
Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
Creating Context with Class Based and Functional Components
How to Consume Context in Class Based and Functional Components
How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext...)
Creating Reducer and
Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
react native hooks
react native web
react native expo
react native context
learn react native from scratch
react native redux
react native for web
react native with hooks
react native hook
react native hooks and context
react native web app
react and react native
react native typescript
react native scratch
react native native
react native firebase
react and reactnative
mobile react native
react hooks postgresql
What is React Native?
What is React?
What careers use React Native?
Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native. Careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native can count on professionals who can design and build stunning UIs in multiple platforms since it works hand-in-hand with platforms like Windows and tvOS. React Native developers are also vital to helping iOS, and Android companies update and otherwise modernize their apps with features like push notifications and animation for better effectiveness for mobile app subscribers. Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
What is the difference between React Native and Google Flutter?
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and the React is easy to understand for the beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the React and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our React Native From Scratch with Hooks and Context course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the React Native From Scratch with Hooks and Context course!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn React, React-Native and Hooks and Context
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with both react-native-cli and Expo-cli
- Anyone who wants to learn latest React features "Hooks and Context" system
- Anyone who wants to learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with both react-native-cli and expo-cli
- People who are planning a career in the react native application world
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.