React Native - First Steps
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- React Native basics
- Debugging React Native apps
- Creating beautiful UI with material library
- Network requests and fetching
- Adding and linking custom native modules
- Publishing app on App Store
- Publishing app on Google Play Store
- ReactJS is recommended, but not necessary
Hi! Welcome to React Native - First Steps course. This course would introduce you smoothly to React Native and you would be creating your first react native application in no time! Take this course if:
You want to learn React Native but have rarely worked with it
You want to create mobile applications that work on Android, iOS, Windows, etc. using a shared codebase.
Some more points about this course:
This course is beginner focused, so please do not expect advanced stuff like creating custom native modules or exploring React Native bridge, stuff like that.
The course is guaranteed to cover at least 2 patch cycles of RN releases. Currently: v0.58.0 [ January 2019 Release ]
The course is constantly updated with new content, project, modules, etc. So that's a very large supply of updated material/content/projects for one time subscription!
- ReactJS developers curious about mobile app development
- Web developers who want to start creating native mobile apps