React and Laravel: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices
What you'll learn
- Develop a Monolith then Break it to Microservices
- Event Driven Architecture with RabbitMQ
- Multiple Database Connections
- Upload PHP packages to packagist
- Internal API Calls
- Use Docker
- React and Next js with Typescript
- Pay with stripe Stripe
- Laravel knowledge
Learn how to create a Monolith using React and Laravel then Learn how to move from that app to Microservices.
In this tutorial you will learn:
Create a SPA with React, Next.js and Laravel
Authenticate using Laravel Passport
Create Event-Driven Microservices with RabbitMQ
Use Docker for each Microservice
Use Redis and Stripe
Restrict routes for unauthorized users
Upload PHP packages to packagist
If these are what you are looking for then this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Laravel developers curious about Microservices Architecture
I'm a Full Stack Developer and my goal is to build responsive and high-quality products.
Over the years I've worked with all kinds of projects from building e-commerce and single-page applications to deploying mobile apps to AppStore and PlayStore.
My goal is to share my experience with people that are passionate with programming.