React JS - Mastering Redux
What you'll learn
- Build entire ReactJS and Redux applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Understand how to develop Redux apps with actions, reducers, and the Redux store.
- Create Web Apps that use advanced redux mechanics like asynchronous actions and redux middleware.
- Use animations to create compelling User Interfaces and Experiences.
- Add external libraries to React projects like react-bootstrap, react-router-dom, and more.
- Build multi-page applications with dynamic routes and links.
You will become an in-demand software engineer by taking this course on React JS and Redux. As one of the most popular pairs of frameworks, learning React and Redux is a must. Simply put, learning React will open doors and jobs for you.
This project-based course will have you coding right away. By building four carefully thought-out example applications, you will sharpen your skills in modern web development.
* First, learn the essentials of ReactJS by going through the main concepts.
* Then build your first React application to get familiar with the essentials.
* Create your first Redux application to learn how to pair this elegant and complex framework with React.
* Next, build an application that uses an API along with routing for multiple pages.
* Finally, build an additional app that works with another API and has more advanced redux mechanics.
You’ll not only learn React and Redux, but get comfortable with popular libraries like react-bootstrap, react-router-dom, and more. Plus, you’ll find a secret recipe to Redux that boils it down to three simple steps!
Nextjs and React 18 are the modern ways to make a React application. In this course, you will also build a production-level Nextjs and React 18 project. During the Nextjs and React 18 project section, you will:
Go more into depth with server and client components.
Learn Nextjs server actions.
Explore the React 18 useTransition hook.
Expand upon Nextjs fundamentals, and create a shared layout structure.
Create dynamic segments with Nextjs and learn generateStaticParams.
Explore React Suspense and React lazy.
Dive deeper into advanced Nextjs hooks like useSelectedLayoutSegments, and useSearchParams.
Explore the React 18 useDeferredValue hook.
Learn how to deploy a Nextjs application.
* The Console, Operators, and Variables, Arrays, Objects.
* Functions - Declarations vs. Expressions, and Arrow Functions
* Methods and the `this` Keyword
* A Dynamic Language and Types - "Almost Everything is an Object"
* Equality and Type Coercion
* Let, Const, Mutability, Var, and Scope
* Interview Question | Scope and Hoisting
* Template Literals and Ternary Operators
* The Property Shorthand and Destructuring Assignment
* JSON parse, JSON stringify, Custom and Lodash CloneDeep
* Function Factories, and Higher Order Functions
* Prototypes and the Prototype-Based Inheritance, Object Prototype, __proto__, and the prototype chain
* Asynchronous Code with SetTimeout
* Fetch and Promise from Scratch
* Await and Async
So what are you waiting for? Take the dive into React and Redux. Let’s get started coding!
Who this course is for:
- The perfect student knows some JS, HTML, and CSS, but hopes to learn a new web development framework to significantly boost their skills.
- All levels of coding. However this won’t introduce coding from the ground up, so complete beginners might find it fast-paced.
- Experienced developers and engineers will find this course perfect for brushing up on ReactJS and Redux and web development.
- Anyone who wants to add ReactJS and Redux to their resume and set of skills should take this course!
David is a software engineer at Zendesk, with a Bachelor of Computer Science from the University of San Francisco.
David has gained valuable experience from the tech industry. By incorporating the best practices he has learned at work, he hopes to create the highest quality learning experiences possible.
Feel free to connect with David! He is always curious about the cool project you're working on. And he loves to discuss ideas on how to build impactful technology.