The demand for a Full-Stack Web Developer is the highest compared to any technology professional. They are paid exceptionally well both in the companies and also as freelancers.
This is due to the fact that full-stack web developers have diverse set of skills.
In this course, you will learn full stack web development with React JS for the frontend and .Net Core Web API for the backend.
We will build the same backend project with different databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, Mongo DB and Postgre SQL.
Sections in this Master Course:
1) React JS, .NET Core Web API and Microsoft SQL Server.
2) React JS, .NET Core Web API and Mongo DB.
3) React JS, .NET Core Web API and Postgre SQL.
4) React JS, .NET Core Web API and My SQL.
With React JS, you will learn to
* Add routing to our app.
* Add bootstrap table with custom sorting and filtering features.
* Add modal pop up window with drop down and date picker.
* We will also learn how to upload an image and save it in the backend sever.
I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full stack web developer.
Welcome to the course, and happy learning.