React in 1 Hour: Learn the Fundamentals, Fast
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is React and why is it so popular?
- Install Node and npm and what they do
- The difference between state and props
- How to create parent and children components
- Using ES6 in React
- Simple Styling in React
- The concept of lifting up state
- Building production-ready assets
- Learn react in one hour
- HTML - Understand Basic HTML elements
- CSS - Basic knowledge of what a class is
In this course you will quickly learn all the basics of React and using npm! Here are some notes about react from the landing page:
"React makes it painless to create interactive UIs. Design simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes.
Declarative views make your code more predictable and easier to debug."
"Build encapsulated components that manage their own state, then compose them to make complex UIs.
"We don’t make assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, so you can develop new features in React without rewriting existing code.
React can also render on the server using Node and power mobile apps using React Native."
- Beginner Web Developers
- Beginner React Developers