React Fullstack with node/express, PostgreSQL and AWS
- Basic React-Redux
Learn the Most used technologies currently in web development
AWS is the most used Cloud computing platform by far, with over 30% market share.
PostgreSQL is the one of the most popular SQL based database engine in the world.
I dont think I need to say anything about React.
We will begin with the basics, then move onto setting up the database. We will setup the Express routes which will allow us to communicate with our database. Then we will build out the client side blog using React components. We will animate the posts and comments, then move onto something more difficult. We will begin AWS. I will give you a detailed explanation of how AWS works then we will go into a complex deployment with AWS.
- React-Redux developer looking to add fullstack to their tool kit.
- Terminal Commands00:01
- Course Projects00:03
- Course ppt slides00:00
- Follow me on Twitter for more Free courses in the future00:00
- Basic Setup04:19
- node and npm02:26
- setting up a proxy and making API requests07:44
- making api requests with axios02:44
- axios vs fetch02:57
- axios vs react-router vs express router02:59
- how CORS works01:55
- why not use an ORM like sequelize03:24
- why not use Redux form01:16
- createing the schema.sql file06:27
- setting up the local database02:16
- setting up the actions for our app02:22
- setting up the reducer02:27
- setting up the authcheck component07:06
- setting up the psql credentials01:54
- setting up post routes and psql queries12:39
- setting up comments routes and psql queries04:12
- setting up user routes and psql queries04:21
- client side blog overview01:25
- the addpost.js component06:02
- building the main forum05:30
- the showpost.js component14:42
- user dashboard11:29
- editing posts05:54
- client side routing02:17
- testing out the skeleton app03:03
- animating posts05:12
- advanced animating posts10:53
- animating posts with keyframes03:47
- animating comments15:25
- implementing full stack likes13:35
- formating dates with momentjs01:31
- unauth redirect03:25
- full stack search14:22
- other users profile08:43
- Custom Messaging14:30
- admin app intro01:10
- admin app auth with auth003:34
- admin forum13:46
- admin dashboard18:39
- handling users as an admin21:23
Mohammad Has been working in Web Development since late 2015. He holds 5 development certificates from Udacity. He has also previously worked as a code reviewer for Udacity. He has also completed freelance projects for startups and other B2B clients.
He is passionate about coding and always interested in new technology. Feel free to drop a message if you want to discuss anything.