React Front To Back 2022
What you'll learn
- Learn modern React by building 4 projects
- Suitable For Both Beginners & Intermediate React Developers
- Feedback app with in depth explanation of React fundamentals
- Build a house marketplace with React and Firebase 9
- Learn React hooks and how to create custom hooks
- Learn how to use context and reducers to manage global state
- Build a Fullstack MERN support ticket system with Redux Toolkit
- You should know JavasScript pretty well before learning React or any framework
This course is for anyone that wants to learn React and also for React developers looking to build some projects and sharpen their skills.
The first project (Feedback App) is structured in a way so I can explain the fundamentals such as components, hooks, props, state, etc in a way that beginners can understand. The second project (Github Finder) will show you how to work with 3rd party APIs and the third project (House Marketplace) is a larger app that uses Firebase 9 and includes authentication, Firestore queries, file storage and more.
The final project has been added! It is a fullstack MERN support ticket system that uses Redux and Redux Toolkit.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this course:
React fundamentals including components, props, hooks, state, etc
React hooks such as useState, useEffect, useContext, useReducer, useRef, etc
Creating custom hooks
React Router v6 (latest version)
How to handle global state with context, reducers and hooks
Firebase 9 authentication, queries, storage
Deploying React apps to Vercel & Netlify
Basic Animation with Framer Motion
Implement Leaflet maps and Swiper sliders
Fullstack MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js)
REST API creation
Authentication with JWT
This course has been completely re-done with new projects and concepts from the old course. I have a few React courses and this is the one that I always suggest people start with before moving on to the MERN courses
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to become a React developer
Brad Traversy has been programming for around 12 years and teaching for almost 5 years. He is the owner of Traversy Media which is a successful web development YouTube channel and specializes in everything from HTML5 to front end frameworks like Angular as well as server side technologies like Node.js, PHP and Python. Brad has mastered explaining very complex topics in a simple manner that is very understandable. Invest in your knowledge by watching Brad's courses.