React basic in just 1 hour 
What you'll learn
- Taste of how to build your very first React component.
- How to handle event in components.
- Understand two key concepts of React: State and Props.
- How to reuse and nest components.
- How to transfer data between Parent, Child components.
- How to work with Array, Form
- Nothing as you will be working on a online code editor so it's super convenient.
This short course will cover basic and core concepts that you need to know to get up and running with ReactJS.
Also in this course, it will get you up to speed quickly with easy to follow short videos. It is project-oriented with hands-on examples, from simple to complex, that will help you with the most fundamentals concepts of React:
React custom syntax and the JSX transform
components, properties and state
The power of the virtual DOM
Compiling JSX to plain JS
introduction to Npm react-tools
Using and populating properties
Adding and using state
By the end of this course you'll be able to
Learn basic concepts like components, states, props, lists, events, forms
Put basic concepts into action by building apps like QR Code Digital Menu app.
And you will learn how to deploy react applications on the internet
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn React without much knowledge of HTML or CSS.
Leo Trieu is full-time developer working in a Tech company and founder of Code4Startup in Melbourne, Australia. In addition to starting online businesses and teaching courses on Udemy, he has personally founded the online teaching website called Code4Startup where you can learn Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, HTML, CSS and much more by building Real-life Startup Project.
Leo loves sharing his experience in web development, project management, online marketing and video creation and spends his time working on online courses and developing web applications.