React basic in just 1 hour
- Nothing as you will be working on a online code editor so it's super convenient.
This short course will cover basic and core concepts that you need to know to get up and running with ReactJS.
Also in this course, it will get you up to speed quickly with easy to follow short videos. It is project-oriented with hands-on examples, from simple to complex, that will help you with the most fundamentals concepts of React:
- React custom syntax and the JSX transform
- components, properties and state
- The power of the virtual DOM
- Compiling JSX to plain JS
- introduction to Npm react-tools
- Creating components
- Using and populating properties
- Adding and using state
- Handling events
- Anyone who want to learn React without much knowledge of HTML or CSS.
- You really should NOT miss this...00:37
- About Me01:32
- What is React?00:49
- Why React02:00
- Your First Component04:55
- Working with Events03:21
- Working with State03:09
- Reusable Components02:59
- Working with Property - Data02:36
- Working with Property - Function04:13
- Data between Child Components07:07
- Working with Array04:34
- Adding Product Form05:22
- Creating Product Function04:05
- What's next?00:55
Leo Trieu is full-time developer working in a Tech company and founder of Code4Startup in Melbourne, Australia. In addition to starting online businesses and teaching courses on Udemy, he has personally founded the online teaching website called Code4Startup where you can learn Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, HTML, CSS and much more by building Real-life Startup Project.
Leo loves sharing his experience in web development, project management, online marketing and video creation and spends his time working on online courses and developing web applications.