React basic in just 1 hour
- Nothing as you will be working on a online code editor so it's super convenient.
This short course will cover basic and core concepts that you need to know to get up and running with ReactJS.
Also in this course, it will get you up to speed quickly with easy to follow short videos. It is project-oriented with hands-on examples, from simple to complex, that will help you with the most fundamentals concepts of React:
- React custom syntax and the JSX transform
- components, properties and state
- The power of the virtual DOM
- Compiling JSX to plain JS
- introduction to Npm react-tools
- Creating components
- Using and populating properties
- Adding and using state
- Handling events
- Anyone who want to learn React without much knowledge of HTML or CSS.
- You really should NOT miss this...
- About Me
- What is React?
- Why React
- Your First Component
- Working with Events
- Working with State
- Reusable Components
- Working with Property - Data
- Working with Property - Function
- Data between Child Components
- Working with Array
- Adding Product Form
- Creating Product Function
- What's next?
Leo Trieu is full-time developer working in a Tech company and founder of Code4Startup in Melbourne, Australia. In addition to starting online businesses and teaching courses on Udemy, he has personally founded the online teaching website called Code4Startup where you can learn Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, HTML, CSS and much more by building Real-life Startup Project.
Leo loves sharing his experience in web development, project management, online marketing and video creation and spends his time working on online courses and developing web applications.