Learn React & Angular Step by Step: Building Projects (2024)
What you'll learn
- You will learn to build Angular Based Web Apps
- You will learn to create a Sticky Notes Project with React
- You will learn to build a Appointment App with React
- You will learn complete React JS with Angular Step by Step
- You will learn to create Reactive Web App from scratch
- You will learn how to use Bootstrap & jQuery in Angular Apps
- You will learn to create Scratch Pad App with React JS
- You will learn about React Elements
- You will learn how to use React Components
- You will learn to use States in React
- You will learn about React Asynchronous
- You will learn React Testing
- You will learn to Work with React Routers
- You will need a PC / Laptop
- Decent Internet Connectivity
This course is a set of 2 individual courses, React JS & Angular. This complete course is structured to get you started with React JS and Angular Framework as quickly as possible and start building React & Angular projects from Scratch.
As we go through the course, you will get a clear concept of how you can design and build your projects. You will learn the essentials of both the React Library and the Angular Framework.
In both the topics, we will learn how to build Real World web application projects. The course is well-structured to work with complete practicals rather than wandering around about theory.
As for our first project in React JS, we will learn how to build a Scratchpad app completely with React JS from scratch step by step.
In the second project in Angular, we will learn to build a simple web app or web application project with Angular 10.
When it comes to angular, you can use the same techniques for any version of Angular starting from Angular 4 or Angular 12 which is the current version right now, as of 2022.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is willing to learn Angular & React JS
- Anyone who wants to build Web Apps
Hi, my name is Fatah Gabrial and I am a Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Web Developer, and SEO Enthusiast. I have been teaching Graphic Design, Web Design, and Web Development to my students since 2010, and I have helped more than 1000’s students to build their careers, and I have helped more than 100’s students to set up their businesses.
I am a Freelancer and I work on many projects from time to time. I share my projects with my students with my client's consent of course so that my students can have a Real-Time experience of how the Real-World Projects work. This helps my students to crack almost any interviews.
I love to code, and I love to design more than anything. I also love to adapt to new technologies, which also helps me in learning some new stuff, which I can share with my students later on.
Here at Udemy, I am going to share all my skills with you guys. I love to create courses for you so that you guys can master all the technologies as I have done throughout my experience.
I am always here and available in the Q & A Section, so you can get in touch with me anytime on Udemy, My Social Media Profiles, or my Website.